Nutri-Bullet

Unbelievable

lovely banana and blueberry bullet there, sets me right up for the day

Thought you were off the bulletts??

@Tassotti is now on Ā£100k. plus. Heā€™s got to ā€œappearā€ Managerial. Going about slurping glorified Loop the Loops is for climbers/arse-lickers.
Keep up FFS. Tassotti, when not riding/squatting/drinking is the model yeā€™ should aspire toā€¦

still have the odd one

Thereā€™s a growing school of thought that you tell that many lies to that many people, you havenā€™t a fucking clue what comes out of your mouth.

Can you take this opportunity to just silence any would-be doubters.

Unreal

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1157530, member: 686ā€]Unreal[/QUOTE]unreal, bullet proof coffee tastes so much better made in an bullet

@Kinvaraā€™s Passion do you find the molecular structure of the coconut oil and unsalted grass fed butter is broken down a lot better in the bullet?

Have you tried it as a suppository yet Tossi

Thatā€™s centrifugal force for you mate. The bullet really tears the molecules a new one.

had a bullet there this morning, kiwi, avocado, apple, banana and almond milk, unreal it was

1 Like

Mrs DB says weā€™re buying a Nutri Ninja this weekend.

ā€œYou mean a Nutribulletā€ says I

Nope, says she, the Ninja is better.

Right, Iā€™ve never heard of a Nutri Ninjaā€¦whatā€™s the difference between that and the Bullet ?

http://www.ninjavsvitamix.net/nutribullet-comparison/

1 Like

Before I got one of these, eating 10 bananas and 15 apples in one sitting was nigh on impossible. Strangely enough Iā€™m having bowel movement issues and am at risk of developing diabetes, but come on! Iā€™m getting 5 times my 5-a-day!

1 Like

I am sitting here sniffling and spluttering like a little bitch. I abandoned my bullet months ago and this is the outcome.

Time to dust it off and reenergize.

#excited

1 Like

Nah, Nutri Bullet is the walkman of self improvement. Its day has long since past.

1 Like

So the Ninja is the way to go mate ??

Or perhaps, donā€™t bother with either and have your 3 meals a day and a bit of exercise ?

3 Likes

Now youā€™re talking. Any of those juicers will pulverise the fibre, which is one of the main benefits of eating fruit and veg. The fructose levels youā€™ll be taking in are excessive too.

Its the only constant with every passing fad. Eat sensibly and get some exercise and everything else will take care of itself.

1 Like