Nutri-Bullet

Green apple, kiwi, kale, pineapple and almond butter nutri-blast this morning lads. I feel unreal. I’m hopping off the ground.

1 Like

Watch the raw kale pal. Quite high in raffinose, a sugar that we lack the necessary enzymes to break down. Also, raw kale affects the function of the thyroid gland - no issue when cooked. I know it’s touted as a superfood, but it ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.

2 Likes

The Ninja is more powerful alright. Bigger motor.

Jaysus, you’d miss @Tassotti all the same, wouldn’t you?

1 Like

1 Like

cranberry, kiwi and banana there

3 Likes

I was running low on fruit and veg today but managed to put together an unbelievable bullet. Green apple, kiwis, frozen spinach, pumpkin seeds and a few mint leaves. I definitely felt cleansed after it, the sensation was just unreal so it was.

2 Likes

Ding Ding and they’re off again. Round 23. Different venue this time.
I still think @Tassotti is getting stale though at this stage, the bumping of this thread will be his death knell I suspect.
I can save everyone reading through the dirge he’ll post here, just fill in the blanks
Unreal Cardio session overhere

unreal       back in Ireland   (Pic of a plate) 

early session gang raped unreal

change your life kiwi short sprint brocolli

unreal. Blah blah blah.

1 Like

cranberries are dirt cheap in aldi here on the mainland, they are savage good for you

Fantastic bit of fodder for the nutri bullet. Keep getting them into you and your skin will be unreal clear.

Anything I can stick in the bullet for wrinkles lads? Back to back nights of 6 hours sleep is playing havoc with my once youthful appearance.

2 Likes

Go to bed earlier?
The damage is done once you created the wrinkles. Obviously they go back to a bit of normality but once the lines are drawn there is no erasing fully.

I use bulldog anti ageing cream myself

1 Like

Whats good to take for your joints kev knees etc not the smoking kind

:worried:

Heather Locklear swears by a semen facial. She looks pretty good at 53.

2 Likes

I

This is my sole use for the nutribullet, a paste for curries. An inch of ginger, an inch of galangal, two inches of turmeric, 6 cloves of garlic, 3 shallots, tbs coriander seeds, tsp cumin seeds, 2 hot chilies, 2 stalks lemongrass, few tbs lime juice.

6 Likes

This is great tack
I only look 23. A lot of that is top class diet too though

3 Likes

That’s for dogs ye balls ye

Is that the top cut off to finger out every last drop you roaster?

Between this and only having one plate, should we be worried about the construction industry?

3 Likes