Obese Ireland

[QUOTE=ā€œJuhniallio, post: 1135600, member: 53ā€]
Yes, every school has them.[/QUOTE]

Why?

Let me guess that some cunt has the contract sown up for all these vending machines and is getting rich at the determent of kids health?

[QUOTE=ā€œscumpot, post: 1135601, member: 182ā€]I know it is pal but the paw is always outā€¦ :mad:
iā€™d worry that even though its healthy itā€™s still a lotā€¦[/QUOTE]
Nothing to worry about, it should be encouraged If anything.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1135602, member: 686ā€]Why?

Let me guess that some cunt has the contract sown up for all these vending machines and is getting rich at the determent of kids health?[/QUOTE]
Itā€™s school by school I think. Upto the BOM.

Kids donā€™t get fat at school ā€¦the get fat at home ā€¦my local spar sells 1500 portions of wedges a week !!!

Only a village FFS

Think so. But theyā€™re in every school.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1135602, member: 686ā€]Why?

Let me guess that some cunt has the contract sown up for all these vending machines and is getting rich at the determent of kids health?[/QUOTE]

Probably a combination of cost saving and laziness. Easier and cheaper to stick a vending machine in the corner and fill it with crap than employ someone to cook the food in the school.

Are there many kids that stay in school for lunch? If they do stay in school can parents not have a lunch ready for them in the morning?

Cat got your tongue, mate?

We failed. All of us.

Ireland is a busted flush.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1135615, member: 168ā€]We failed. All of us.

Ireland is a busted flush.[/QUOTE]

Only for fat fuckers.

I miss you, mate.[/QUOTE]
:frowning:

[QUOTE=ā€œtazdedub, post: 1135609, member: 312ā€]Probably a combination of cost saving and laziness. Easier and cheaper to stick a vending machine in the corner and fill it with crap than employ someone to cook the food in the school.

Are there many kids that stay in school for lunch? If they do stay in school can parents not have a lunch ready for them in the morning?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the school. The large majority of schools have shit canteens.

tell the Dunph we said hello!..

Canteens are shit no matter whether you are in a school or a workplace. You are better off bring in your own food than buying the shit they offer. In the canteen in my place every day they have sausage, rashers, mushrooms, scrambled egg, fried eggs and all the usual stuff for breakfasts. A full fry up is cheaper than a bowl of fruit. I seen the chef doing the fried eggs and all they do is have a pan that is filled 3/4 quarters way with oil and crack the eggs into that leave them there till they are done and them take them out and they are dripping in the oil, fucking disgusting.

[QUOTE=ā€œJuhniallio, post: 1135584, member: 53ā€]
Also, iā€™m pretty sure it was in the papers recently that schopls will continue with vending machines full of shit.[/QUOTE]thats actually a crime against humanity in my book

When youā€™re in a supermarket and you see a 2 litre bottle of Club Orange on sale for ā‚¬1.14, itā€™s difficult not to give in. I donā€™t drink much soft drinks but even I couldnā€™t resist that. And I couldnā€™t resist it the next time I went in either.

Normal people resist it mate because normal people donā€™t drink Club Orange. Itā€™s total piss like any soft drink. :rolleyes:

Would you have many people availing of this cheap fry up @tazdedub? I suppose some of your co-workers would eat it daily? I can imagine them slumped at their desk in the mornings when they should be at their most productiveā€¦

I worked in a factory one summer and we used to get a fry up in the canteen every morning before work for handy money. When i look back and think about it there used to be queues of people in line for itā€¦

Ireland is savage backward when it comes to diet, sure it took me to come to England to learn myself how to ate proper, I had no idea, even no I whince when I see what my parents ate

[QUOTE=ā€œTess Tickle, post: 1135634, member: 2269ā€]Would you have many people availing of this cheap fry up @tazdedub? I suppose some of your co-workers would eat it daily? I can imagine them slumped at their desk in the mornings when they should be at their most productiveā€¦

I worked in a factory one summer and we used to get a fry up in the canteen every morning before work for handy money. When i look back and think about it there used to be queues of people in line for itā€¦[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah some of the obese fuckers would be eating a fry up every morning and you would others with 3 fried eggs on a plate with white bread or a roll. Then they would be down again for more shit at lunch time but the food at lunch time isnā€™t as bad as the food at breakfast.