Obese Ireland

What’s up your ass, mate?

Ha ha ha sharp

You make out like normal people drink Club Orange. You also commented of my auld fella’s diet of 20-30 fags a day, coffee all day, spuds to accompany dinner daily, bread, few pints at night, no fruit that “there are many people with far worse diets”. Trying to normalise it or brush it aside as ok. None of any of that is normal and just because you drink soft drinks, cans of lager, smoke fags and eat sausage and beans yourself doesn’t make it acceptable or normal.

Would a mini roll every day at a set time even if you had to walk over two people riding to get to it be considered normal?

What the fuck are you on about?

Is eating porridge normal?

The fry / breakfast roll

Can of fanta

Lunch the steak spuds with pound of butter pint if full fat milk , milk to drink and bread on table

Scone with tea

Dinner …half the fatty arse of a pig with another bag of spuds smothered In chef sauce

Pub … 5 pints of bulmers with the sugar content to bio power an elephants vibrator

Quick ham sandwich before bed

3 months closer to a tripple heart by-pass

I would consider it normal yes. I eat it every morning myself and have done on/off for years. My mother was reared on it so it was normal in my house. If you eat porridge well done.

More people drink soft drinks than eat porridge though. So surely drinking soft drinks is more normal?

It’s a yes or no question.

butter and milk are not fattening, I am living proof of that

True it’s the 2 pounds of mashed carbs that go with them

? Drinking carbonated artificially coloured sugar is not normal. Eating rolled oats is normal and has been form hundreds of years.

@Fran[/USER] [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321

Potato waffles for kids evening tea? twice a week…

Where does this sit with you fathers?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1135685, member: 686”]@Fran[/USER] [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321

Where does this sit with you fathers?[/QUOTE]

Fine as long as grilled …

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1135685, member: 686”]@Fran[/USER] [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321

Its fine.

ah why not…
even tho, we did give him fish fingers one night,
now our fella is only 18 months, herself usually gives him pretty decent food, at 10am every morning he gets a avocado, banana, and orange mix with tahini, tahini is something made from sesame that we buy from the pakis in the paki shop on the Fonthill rd but its a staple of north african food, only sweetener she uses is date syrup

the bollux loves fish fingers , chips , rusks, liga all that stuff which is what i give him… he also loves custard

Thanks guys, they are in the toaster right now. might have one myself

Possibly no worse than a slice of toast.

why i was in secondary school we lived on brennans bread, minestrone soup and toasted waffles , on winter mornings cornflakes and hot milk
no issues
drive on