Obese Ireland

Nonsense

They have the education to know what’s good to put in their bodies, but continue to live a life of blocked hole.

More nonsense

Majority of my 1-2-1 clients are successful self employed, CEO types or just plain wealthy.

And before they come to me they are mostly ridiculously ill informed on all maters health and nutrition

5 Likes

So they’re not well educated then

2 Likes

Well not really in my opinion as it’s the standard points in the leaving-ucc-job types who really struggle on the health front very often.

The word education is misleading and misused in modern times

I do use it tongue in cheek

It’s actually the Oirish diet. Lads horsing down rolls and shpuds and then big bowls of processed pasta thinking its sophisticated. Massive portions that would feed a fucking mule.
Young lads then with pasty heads and big red jaws on them and big tits going round with massive cans of red bull and the like because they saw joe canning do it on a billboard.

17 Likes

The portion sizes are obscene in oireland. Mountains of food on a carvery plate. Jumbo breakfast rolls. Every cunt getting a garlic cheese chips and quarther pounder in the chipper.

2 Likes

Garlic cheese and bacon fries mate.

Actually the CBG Fries in Abra are unrale.

He’d kill his granny for a few bob.

A big feed of lasagne, with a plate of shpuds and turnups to go with it. Just as the Italians intended. :it:

2 Likes

I went across the road for a carvery at lunchtime as I’ve camogie training after work so won’t see another bit of food till 8pm. Holy fuck, you should have seen the plate with spuds and gravy. There was enough there to feed a small family.

Ould Peg behind the counter probably thought twas 1974 and I was going sledging stones for the afternoon and wanted me fueled up.

I ended up getting it as takeaway and half it is sitting in the fridge. I’ll ate the rest tonight.

PS: I pulled in for fuel some morning last week around 9am and some obese young fella went into the shop and bought a can of monster and bottle of gatorade which he was sipping by the time he’d left the shop. You’d want to see the way the car went down when he sat in. You’d feel sorry for the fat stupid cunts.

14 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Stall into Obamaplaza or such places and you’ll bump into herds of elephants carrying around carrying buckets of latte or cappucino, thinking they are like, sooooo healthy, because they haven’t picked up a bottle of Lucozade or Coke.

2 Likes

The car probably festooned with burger wrappers and sachets of salt and ketchup. Its ok though, the sugar tax will sort that out.

1 Like

:smiley:

A garlic cheese chips and a 9 inch pizza is a grand treat after a gallon and a half of porter .

2 Likes

These people are controlled by their second gut based brain, which has been destroyed and warped by sugar.

Was it the sexual deviant and lapsed poster @Il_Bomber_Destro who had the Irn Bru addiction.

1 Like

He was asexual.

1 Like

Certain amount of Irish people think a massive portion of food is a good dinner, regardless of the shit slapped up on the plate.