Obese Ireland

Tea making, typing, phone answering etc, the list goes on.

Exactly. Beyond the service industry and the tasks mentioned above women add nothing to the work place and generally waste a large portion of the gossiping with their friends, then bitching about those friends once they leave the room.

There was a thread on here before about being a kept man. Runt had a post in it that sounded like an ideal life.

Donā€™t think itā€™s been mentioned on this thread but itā€™s worth noting that pizza is now classified as a vegetable in the USA.

:rolleyes:

So what. Purple is a fruit.

If you want to just get beyond that soundbite, read the article in the NY Times that I linked to somewhere in this thread. Itā€™s all fairly cynical stuff.

:clap: Always ahead of the rest of the world.

Why are their time zones so far behind then?

Think I mentioned it in the Things That Are Wrong Thread 2 or 3 weeks ago. Tinnion told me to go and fuck for criticising the USA or something like that.

Thatā€™s amazing :lol:

http://chokeonwords.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/fat_america.jpg

USA USA USA USA

In twenty years time we are going to be larger than Americans. Fact.

Is there anything else you can tell us about the future? Do we get the 6 counties back?

Who is we fat head?

Any see the prime time report on the state of our childrenā€™s health the other night? Some shocking stuff and we are lagging way behind Europe in most aspects. Weak parenting has a lot to do with it, with parents banging on about so much choice food wise and no where for their kids to play, particularly in the city. Kids will eat what you give them and leisure time doesnā€™t have to be spent in front of a t.v! The report highlighted that Irish kids watch far more tv than anyone in Europe and Iā€™d imagine gaming would shoot this up further.

We now have a shocking amount of under 9ā€™s overweight but also a shocking amount of under 3ā€™s. Thatā€™s child abuse.

:clap:

Government proposing a tax on sugar filled drinks as almost 60% of the state are now considered in the over weight category.

They are lethal for sure but its only the tip of iceberg when it comes to tackling this epidemic.

Education, Education, Educationā€¦ is the key.

Food is big business and needs regulation.

And white lightninā€™s still the biggest thrill of all.