Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

The dream that was once Kilkenny is no more.

You can see Kilkenny trying to go for the jugular within the next few minutes

Go on John Mullaaaaaane!

Waterford surprisingly dominant in the air.

waterford well in this match

John Mullane :clap:

dp

Barry Kelly is letting a lot of niggly fouls go here, I would say you could find an offence to penalise KK with almost every single time wford have got the ball.

The KKlan are dirty cunts

very soft goal

Thats for sure Sid. KK didnt deserve that goal. Sickened, backed waterford at 16s and 20s in the last 10 mins

Munster Final-esque

Poor decision making by Mullane and Declan Prendergast. Kilkenny have ruined hurling. Horrible to watch as usual.

some of the striking by waterford players is woeful

There is a lad in the terrace in an Offaly jersey, what the fuck :lol: nearly as bad as gman going to the A/I football final in an Aussie Rules jersey

This sort of comment baffles me a bit. Kilkenny are always going for the jugular. It’s not like Cody gives a signal or anything.

Is Brick Walsh prohibited from striking the ball or something? He just does a one handed flick or else kind of bats the ball 20 yards forward.

Savage intensity to this game. Full credit to Waterford they’ve given Kilkenny plenty of it. They’ve used the handpass very well around the middle but it’s the long, straight deliveries that have been the biggest waste from their point of view. A stupid exchange of aimless balls led to the Kilkenny goal and gave Kilkenny the 5/6 point lead they don’t really deserve. Far too much to expect Waterford to win it but they’ve done the business so far.

You’ll be concerned to note that I was thinking the exact same thing before logging on.

It’s fucking weird. Even when he’s in acres - he does these one handed underarmed tipped passes.