Official 2015 Cricket World Cup Thread

Controversially, I’d like to see Eoin Morgan doing well.

This tournament is putting an end to awkward silences in taxis.

New Zealand off to a winning start, with a comfortable 98 run victory over Sri Lanka

Australia 188-3 after 34 overs against England. Aaron Finch still there on 113 after been dropped on 0

Finch gone for 135, run out by Judas Morgan

Another wicket down - Bailey gone for 55

Aus 237-5 after 40

Aus finish on 342-9. England may as well concede

Fucking hell, England. Ravaged by Mitchell Marsh.

Delighted for that Morgan cunt :clap:

Is he a cunt @myboyblue ? I never encountered him. My only observation is that if England would pay me three hundred grand a year give or take to play cricket all over the world in nice weather I’d leap at it. Some prominent republicans have sought solace in the butchers apron recently. Are you calling him out because he did what anyone who wasn’t a bit retarded would do, or because he is indeed an unpleasant individual? Genuine question.

He hasn’t a bull’s notion about Morgan, who generally seems an alright sort other than his liking for rugby.

I know* a fella in London who knows him and says he’s a thorough gent of a man.

I still think he’s a cunt.

• this is in fact true

I know more than you know I know about you know who.

Wankers.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1091452, member: 180”]I know* a fella in London who knows him and says he’s a thorough gent of a man.

I still think he’s a cunt.

• this is in fact true

I know more than you know I know about you know who.[/QUOTE]
Time for a People MBB Knows thread?

Can’t gauge anything about Australia’s prospects based on this blow out.
Good to see England put to the sword though, Moggy apart.

[QUOTE=“Special Olympiakos, post: 1091458, member: 366”]Can’t gauge anything about Australia’s prospects based on this blow out.
Good to see England put to the sword though, Moggy apart.[/QUOTE]
Morgan’s form is shocking altogether. Weird dismissal today off the toe end of the bat. They won’t drop him as they just made him captain, but he could really do with some runs soon.

Bizarre end to the game. Taylor on 98, given out lbw. Overturned on review, but Anderson run out at the other end. Some confusion as to whether it should have been deemed a dead ball when Taylor was given out, but he’s left stranded on 98. Nice knock from him, a silver lining for England. Fair to say Aussies’ intensity had dropped somewhat though.

They might as well have stuck with Cook.

Taylor is a decent player.