Official 2015 Cricket World Cup Thread

India 165-2 after 30

Zimbabwe 91-1 after 16 overs chasing a target of 339

India 217-2 after 40

Century for Kohli off 119 balls

WICKET

Kohli gone for 107

India 273-3

Saffers closed it out, but Zimbabwe were in a decent enough position after 30 overs. I reckon they’ll beat us when we play them, they seem to be playing well enough.

India made 300. Pakistan 69/1 off 15.2. Should be a good morning’s viewing. I’ll be cheering for Pakistan here.

Wicket maiden for Ashwin. Misbah in now, a big score from him is almost certainly necessary for Pakistan here.

Two wickets in an over for Yadav. Not looking good. Misbah still in. Umar Akmal now, these two need a decent partnership. Boom Boom is next in, you wouldn’t want him in before the last 10 overs.

Akmal out. Given out on review caught behind. Dodgy decision to overturn there. Here’s Boom Boom.

The ICC have shown their hand with the akmal dismissal after review there.
Let’s not upset the Indians

did we smash the brits?

when are oireland playing?

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1092085, member: 80”]did we smash the brits?

when are oireland playing?[/QUOTE]

Tonight at 10pm Gannon Park time

odd you wouldnt use the MCC as the reference point considering its the home of Oirish cricket

mac ,can i ask you a serious question

the brisbane lion is currently reading the taming of the shrew, as is her sister in brisbane. they have decided to read the same book at the same time every week as an act of solidarity.

i was kind of thinking if its not too much trouble with you that maybe just maybe we could do the same ,maybe start with something from dickens?it could become our “thing”

@thedancingbaby , thanks for the late night updates :clap::clap::pint:

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1092090, member: 80”]odd you wouldnt use the MCC as the reference point considering its the home of Oirish cricket

mac ,can i ask you a serious question

the brisbane lion is currently reading the taming of the shrew, as is her sister in brisbane. they have decided to read the same book at the same time every week as an act of solidarity.

i was kind of thinking if its not too much trouble with you that maybe just maybe we could do the same ,maybe start with something from dickens?[/QUOTE]

That’s a corker of an idea mate, fair play. Unfortunately I just can’t commit the time to it at the moment.

FFS, I guess Gman will have to do instead

gman, ill be reading great expectations next Saturday night

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1092095, member: 80”]FFS, I guess Gman will have to do instead

gman, ill be reading great expectations next Saturday night[/QUOTE]
What time will you be mounting the Buer?

Gas the way Duncan Fletcher is still hanging around the Indian setup after Shastri basically took his job in the summer. What the fuck does he do I wonder.

Beats Pakistan, which is good enough for India. A rivalry which resembles the old firm with nuclear weapons.

Blarney Army :clap: