Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Yup, good mates with Divilly

He was some underage footballer . Never took it too seriously I would think .

1 Like

No one in Galway takes it seriously once their out of minor

Cork Tipp AI again this year.

1 Like

Of that Cork side, 7 are underage next year. o’Callaghan, both Roches, O’Connell, O’Regan, Twomey and arguably the pick of the current team in Connery.

1 Like

Is Sheehan not underage aswell?

No he’s on the age. Disappointing day for him. I’d still have him starting though. Some burst of pace on him and has an instinct for goal

1 Like

Barrett from Blarney is serious hurler. Thought he would make it this year ahead of his club mates.

From next year on, time to rid of the middling greyhounds on the Cork senior panel, such as Mcdonnell, Joyce, Coughlan, Conor O’Sullivan etc. Bring up the likes of O’Leary Hayes, Keating and Millerick in the backs - we need them.

2 Likes

They’ll still get the bollix bate off em…

Huge step up to senior mate.

1 Like

Bodes well

Joyce certainly

Eh they beat a couple of shite U-20 teams, you are getting carried away big time. And Millerick is already on the panel.

Haven’t seen enough of him to judge and he’s clearly a talented player but Turnbull seems to rely a lot on being out way in front of his man and going for the point from the outside rather than taking the man on

Buff is still calling Connery Dare I see

Being out in front is not an unusual tactic for an inside forward is it.

Not taking the man on is a curse for a good few years in Cork now. No goal again tonight and not even a sniff of one

1 Like

We plan on sticking Big Dan back on him.

Ah jaysus, Scan, thats unreal!

Well no but it will be harder to rely on that at intercounty senior