Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Oh I see it’s about being aware that you are drunk?

Isn’t that what the drinkaware campaign and the drink responsibly campaign are about and they really work well?[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 577945”]

who said anything about that? its about awareness and respect ffs.
[/quote]

Its about a massively rich organisation doing its bit socially, and specifically for its members. I wouldn’t expect the old school “its not our problem so we’re not paying for it” generation to understand, its ok, don’t worry about it as its plain to see you don’t have any empathy, and there ain’t anything the likes of myself or fenway can help you with there over an internet forum.

Grand so. [quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 577947”]

Its about a massively rich organisation doing its bit socially, and specifically for its members. I wouldn’t expect the old school “its not our problem so we’re not paying for it” generation to understand, its ok, don’t worry about it as its plain to see you don’t have any empathy, and there ain’t anything the likes of myself or fenway can help you with there over an internet forum.
[/quote]

such arrogance- i can assure you that in Dublin they play little role in the communities & in Ireland as a whole the FAI have multiples of the playing numbers of the gga- then again there is the 1000’s upon 1000’s who dont like sport yet somehow the gga fans on here think thy are burdened with this problem & lo & behold should be resourced accordingly-wankers

who said anything about being resourced other than by themselves?Every argument against this is pretty weak so far, come on lads.

thats why i used the word ‘many’ you fuckwit

Not sure you can call every argument weak when you came back with your own stock answer of

Good start to this game. Cracking goal by the doobs there. They lead by a point.

what the hell are you on about?

Penalty to Tipp just before half time

1-8 to 2-2 now. Tipp being played off the pitch but only 3 points down.

Minor final is a cracking game. Serious pace to it. Dublin have looked stronger but Tipp well in touch.

any link for the minor?

Not that I know of. One point game again.

5 to go, a point in it. Tipp are very dogged.

This is some game. Tipp just won’t give up.

What a fucking goal!

Shocking pass wtf.

Fucking hell! Screamer of a goal for Tipp.

What a fucking finish from the Tipp lad.

Dublins goose could be cooked here.

Dublin have been the better team tbf.