Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

It was.

In other news, black cat, black kitten

Galway missing Tomo Culhane and Cathal Sweeney as well as McLaughlin and Paul Kelly. That’s 4 of their best 5 players.

Sean Fitzgerald Galway has some dodgy haircut

BOOM

decent point from Paul Walsh

The biffos are rising

Did Tony Gill or Matthew Cooley feature for Corofin in this year’s championship?

Gill wasn’t on the matchday 30 for the Kilcoo match in January while Cooley was but didn’t come on despite Corofin using 7 subs that day.

Some depth in strength in that club.

Fairly certain they did not

1 Like

Matthew Cooley definitely played in the game against Oughterard that was on TV, not sure about after that

I have just checked and neither featured in the county semi final that they lost.

Both under 20 again next year I think to be fair and pretty difficult to break into a 3 in a row All Ireland winning team.

I will tell you another certainty . Derek McGrath is a spoofer

All square in Limerick. Paul Walsh gone off for Kerry

Dublin looked a lot fitter.

They pretty much had a press on the Tyrone kickout for the whole game which is hard done, Tyrone forwards seemed to be blowing hard chasing after the Dublin backs as they ran it out and Tyrone were devoured on kickouts in the middle of the pitch.

Big talent in that Tyrone forward line with Quinn, Canavan and Jordan. Think Canavan really faded in the second half, missed the club championship with a broken hand so had very little football played. He took work on the building sites after he finished school to help him bulk, will probably wait for UUJ to make him an offer he can’t refuse when he gets established at senior level.

1 Like

Is he living in the 1970s?

1 Like

You’d have to be impressed with the Galway lads here missing more than half their first team

1 Like

Are Kerry not missing a scatter as well?

Badly missing McLaughlin and Kelly around the middle. Probably the one area where Kerry are well on top.

A point for Monaghan

Galway look to have the legs on Kerry here

Galway have been the more impressive here, but their final choice has been poor. Kerry could sucker-punch them yet.