Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Well done Galway. Better team overall. Dublin v brave

2 Likes

That’s it, dig in.

Fair play to the ref for not giving that. They cost themselves with the sub, killed their momentum when they looked set to equalize

1 Like

The fucking dive on the junkie cunt!

Football beats fitness at least once today

4 Likes

Just!! Jack Glynn motm

Delighted for that bunch. Some of them lost the minor final last year on the last kick of the game. I’m sure they had visions of the same thing happening again.

2 Likes

Maybe the worst All-Ireland winning performance I’ve ever seem but shur we’ll take it.

Crisis over

The ref held firm there at the end you’d have to say. Plenty of refs would have given that free. Pity it wasn’t Swan. Then we could have said it was a Swan dive

4 Likes

99% of refs blow for a foul there to make it a draw.

Well done to him for not giving it. The Dublin player knew it wasn’t a free the way he played on.

Fair play to the ref. I think many refs would have blown there just make it a draw.

Those Dublin players lost to Wicklow at minor level. The money brought them on a fair bit but not enough to tame Galway. Lovely to see a decision go against Dublin for once too.

No class in victory or defeat.

If he didn’t flop he would have gotten a free for the second tackle where there was a slight hand on the back. But fair play to the ref I’d say he was like fuck this diving bollocks

4 Likes

He oversold it alright.

That ref has signed his inter county death warrant going against the evil empire

1 Like

They were very good up until the goal in fairness. Injuries to some key men might have taken their toll

A lot of truth here

1 Like

Hernon was a huge loss. Dublin really took over in midfield after he went off.

2 Likes

John Horan looks fair shook