Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Where are Antrim?

Up in the North East

5 Likes

Ralphie?

I lolā€™ed but are ulster and connaught after falling in to the sea?

Actually in Leinster. Dublin bet them in the second round

1 Like

Rhys Shelley. Sub keeper.

Anything to the great Paul?

Our own Ken Ralph is from Moycarkey originally. Great coach

I wouldnā€™t know that now.

Good enough to whip Limerick 2-29 to a mediocre score, so thereā€™s the bones of a decent team atm, hopefully itā€™ll drive on now

What happened at the end there, just seeing on twitter, who was the Tipp fella and why did he target that Cork lad ?

Iā€™m really not sure. A lot of these lads (not speaking particularly about Cork) have a way to go physically which will take a lot of work to break in to a senior panel. Obviously one or two will be dedicated enough to power through. Another few just wont make the grade. But more worryingly a good few might just decide ā€œfuck it, I couldnā€™t be arsedā€ The old u21s were a lot closer to making the breakthrough.

1 Like

:laughing: Will you stop ffs, thatā€™s yeā€™re marquee underage side coming up and we carried ye to Extra Time with a side backboned by 5 eighteen year olds :rollseyes:

1 Like

Iā€™d be surprised if Cork won it out.

He was coming out to the wrong fella anyway. ORegan is a hardy young fella

Cork lad was acting the billy big bollocks against his opponent. Tipp panelist took exception to it, the fool.

Weā€™re in such a bad state atm Mike that if 3/4 came through itā€™d be a bonus

Oā€™Regan has form with the mouth, Iā€™m reliably informed he was at the same carry on last year v Limerick below in PĆ”irc UĆ­ Rinn when the game was won

Is this the competition to see who gets a spanking from Galway in the final?

Sincerely doubt that as itā€™ll be a Cork-Dublin final without doubt