Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

And another one. Limerick play Waterford on July 14.

Ah lovely.

And that is the first time Waterford have ever beaten Cork in a minor match in Cork. Ever.

Fucking great to have a proper Munster Final day that won’t be defiled by ignorant cunts from Clare and Tipperary.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 792689, member: 706”]And that is the first time Waterford have ever beaten Cork in a minor match in Cork. Ever.[/quote
Incorrect.[/quote]

This is great, we lose to the great Senior bottles from down the road, everyone blows on about us not having won a Minor in73 years, the lads all go to college, get an education, get some real hurling coaching in CIT or UCC and come back a couple of years later and beat the shit out of the thick cunts from Clare or Waterford with their Minor medals but can’t read the year on the back of the medal or the score on the scoreboard cos they stopped going to school at 8 to concentrate on winning Minor All-Ireland’s.

This continues to work a dream.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 792734, member: 273”]This is great, we lose to the great Senior bottles from down the road, everyone blows on about us not having won a Minor in73 years, the lads all go to college, get an education, get some real hurling coaching in CIT or UCC and come back a couple of years later and beat the shit out of the thick cunts from Clare or Waterford with their Minor medals but can’t read the year on the back of the medal or the score on the scoreboard cos they stopped going to school at 8 to concentrate on winning Minor All-Ireland’s.

This continues to work a dream.[/quote]

What. The. Fuck?

Sounds like a cracker.

Christ Cork were seven up after 15 minutes? ffs

Don’t complain about young lads when you couldn’t even be arsed going to see the match yourself.

I’m in a different continent you no-mark piece of shit.

Stop commenting on games you didn’t see then

Christ above, that’s a stupid idea.

2010 Waterford 2-17 Cork 0-13
2006 Waterford 1-8 Cork 1-5

this is the third time Waterford have beaten Cork in near on 50 years!

I was at a Minor match 2-3 years ago that Wayerford bet Cork in, in Cork.

I’d say Halloran and Dillin were playing.

To be pedantic, they were nine points up after 20 minutes and still blew it.

You have no problem being pedantic I’d say Albert, comes kinda natural.

You mate Sean Og really got it shown to him last Sunday, how do you feel about that you prick of a man?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 792969, member: 273”]You have no problem being pedantic I’d say Albert, comes kinda natural.

You mate Sean Og really got it shown to him last Sunday, how do you feel about that you prick of a man?[/quote]
:popcorn:

Waterford 4 17 Limerick 3 15 2011 Walsh Park
Waterford 4 8 Limerick 1 14 2009 Gaelic Grounds
Limerick 2 9 Waterford 2 8 2005 Thurles
Limerick 1 11 Waterford 2 8 2005 Thurles
Limerick 2 12 Waterford 1 12 1999 Thurles
Limerick 2 11 Waterford 1 9 1989 Thurles
Limerick 2 13 Waterford 2 5 1987 Thurles
Limerick 3 16 Waterford 2 3 1985 Thurles
Limerick 2 12 Waterford 2 7 1982 Thurles
Limerick 6 12 Waterford 1 5 1979 Thurles
Limerick 3 20 Waterford 2 3 1976 Thurles
Limerick 4 5 Waterford 2 9 1971 Fermoy

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 792969, member: 273”]You have no problem being pedantic I’d say Albert, comes kinda natural.

You mate Sean Og really got it shown to him last Sunday, how do you feel about that you prick of a man?[/quote]
:smiley:

:popcorn: