Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 792969, member: 273”]You have no problem being pedantic I’d say Albert, comes kinda natural.

You mate Sean Og really got it shown to him last Sunday, how do you feel about that you prick of a man?[/quote]

He he! Touched a nerve did I.

No, not really, you just happened to pop up there and I remembered you were one of the very few morons defending Sean Ogs ignorance and stupidity. That would lead me to believ you’re an awful dickhead.

Ah but if you read again you’ll see I was really outing your cowardly character assassination rather than defending SO’H.

:popcorn:

Cowardly character assassination? I said he was out of line and ignorant I think. It is pretty ignorant what he said about Harnedy. In fact I think I said I greatly admired SOH in many ways but this had sullied my opinion of him. But I also understand where he is coming from, in the sense that he is basically not coping very well with retirement and not being a “star” anymore. This is a very common thing.

I actually think his digs at JBM have been quite cowardly.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 793005, member: 273”]

I actually think his digs at JBM have been quite cowardly.[/quote]

Agreed.
I admired his honesty on the field greatly, i admired his work off the field promoting the game & the Irish language.

BUT, he lost me when he started mouthing to the press about himself & his club mate not making the County panel. It would be more in his & Gardnier’s line to try and win something with Na Piarsaigh and maybe play their way back into the fold.

Exactly.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 793038, member: 1517”]Agreed.
I admired his honesty on the field greatly, i admired his work off the field promoting the game & the Irish language.

BUT, he lost me when he started mouthing to the press about himself & his club mate not making the County panel. It would be more in his & Gardnier’s line to try and win something with Na Piarsaigh and maybe play their way back into the fold.[/quote]

How many All Ireland medals do you have ? you prick.

You’ll regret that uncalled for outburst, you hurtful smelly gowl!

Listen, when you’ve won All Ireland medals then you can have a pop at SoH and Gardiner.

Just so you know, Davy has two medals.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 793083, member: 168”]Listen, when you’ve won All Ireland medals then you can have a pop at SoH and Gardiner.

Just so you know, Davy has two medals.[/quote]
Keep this shit up, pal. You are driving me to that Cork terrace with every hurtful rebuttal.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 793083, member: 168”]Listen, when you’ve won All Ireland medals then you can have a pop at SoH and Gardiner.

Just so you know, Davy has two medals.[/quote]

I’ve 2 All Ireland medals, granted neither are in senior hurling, so I’ll have a pop at whoever I want.

Medals for colouring competitions don’t count, mate.

Bandage - why did you think my post was dumb?

Only Kilkenny, Laois, Waterford, Limerick, Galway and the Ulster champions left in the minor hurling now.

Beware Galway.

Who will Galway play in the quarter final? The losers of Leinster or Munster?

That warms the heart.

The big six.

Laois and Limerick to end their respective provincial minor famines and we’re all happy. :wink: