Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Slightly less arbitrary, but pretty much irrelevant to you and me. I’ve been around for 4. What about you?

Should we throw in the football ones too? Underage?

Throw in what you want. It appears to be a fairly pointless trail of data that’ll show 2 things

• Galway lose loads of finals
  • You’re older than I am

All this has shown is that I have a better handle on data analysis than you do. Keep trying to twist things to suit your narrative.

So, in the period that I’ve witnessed 4 AI wins, you’ve got just that one from 25 years ago keeping you going. Galway’s gap from 1988 to 2017 isn’t too far off for Wexford. What are the chances you guys will eek one out in the next 4 years? That Wexford bitterness that has seen your County Board consistently vote to keep Galway out of Leinster is really paying dividends.

Wexford’s contribution to Gaa in the last 10 years

1. A female analyst who sounds like a few stones rolling around in a washing machine.

2. About 400k for Davy.

10 Likes

The same Davy the Galway county board tried to move heaven and earth to get in late 2019 :joy:

Go home lads, you’re drunk

@mac seething at Wexford’s irrelevance.

Why are Galway not allowed?

The likes of Wexford, Offaly etc. are blocking them from entering Leinster at minor hurling. Kilkenny are happy for Galway to be competing in Leinster.

8 Likes

Ffs wtf is that all about?
Fear?

1 Like

Crazy they should be promoting not blocking

1 Like

They are a pack of cowardly cunts those Galway bastards.

Because Wexford are known as Yellowbellies for a reason other than their jersey.

5 Likes

Can’t blame them, shur they can’t beat Kildare in underage hurling. Could you imagine what a Galway team would team to them?

@Mac

7 Likes

When the seniors came over, the minors were invited in as well and they refused. And now a few years later they’re moaning that they can’t have it both ways now that they want to come in.

1 Like

Kildare will win an underage hurling Leinster championship by the end of the decade.

Price that up.

By God

Thirteen (13) years of losing to Galway in every championship game at every grade has driven you demented.

3 Likes

Fuck me, that came out of left field.

1 Like

Not really, even by Cork standards he’s beyond the edges of the weirdo scale.

4 Likes