Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Well this is blatantly true. There a clubs in South Dublin better funded than Galway are.

Not all the refs. A few were for sure, that cunt Denton who helped tipp out when they hadnā€™t the men to beat Galway. That sneaky cunt pat o Connor who did the same in 2001. James Owens is just a useless ref (the gaa again desperate to give Wexford some involvement in all Ireland final day to keep interest up) but other times we are just beaten by a better team on the day. Twice this year.

Here your old failing of being excitable and unfortunately also dim witted comes to the fore. No one said they were set upmfor Galway to lose, all we want is the same chance as everyone else. Iā€™ve a feeling its going to take a series of diagrams and someone steeping on your foot at key times for you to understand this.

My fears are confirmed.

Point out where we have given out about the weather? Out of hurling counties we deal with far more of it than anyone bar Clare and Iā€™ve never heard complaining. Are you close to melting down and leaving the forum again?

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Did you just write an essay in response to a few throw away lines from Esteban??

Deary meā€¦Deary, Deary me.

Thatā€™s your level right there

The dunces are circling. Do I have to send you running again?

Cork were missing their best forward mate (Corkery).

Iā€™d imagine Tyrone will hammer them. Meath/Tyrone final looking likely.

A fine win for Brian Hanley and his young side. Will be up against it against Cork.

The neediness of some the supporters of the hurling equivalent of Chelsea is startling.

6 Likes

Corkery is still out ( we played them the other night- nemo)
Big loss we thrashed them all too easy for Carrigaline
( nemo also had 2 players on the Cork panel that night)

1 Like
2 Likes

He is dead right. How they are not competing in Leinster is a joke.

1 Like

Calm down mate :sunglasses:

Daire Oā€™Leary confirmed out for the Cork U-20 hurlers. Big blow.

1 Like

Agreed. They should have joined when the seniors came in but ran off scared to protect their prescious minor record

Mate, the nicest victory Galway have had in a long while was beating Wexford in the Leinster Final. Knowing your county voted against us joining Leinster made it just that little bit sweeter. The odd time I think of that game, it always brings a quiet smile.

6 Likes

It says a lot about the Galway psyche that youā€™d rate that more than an All Ireland final win. Bizarre stuff.

I think it was a mixture of the good weather, the sour Wexford pusses everywhere you looked, and the back-story in relation to the vote. The AIF was very nice too, but Iā€™d like to see that Waterford team win, and would have preferred to win against another county.

3 Likes

Ye wouldnā€™t have many all Ireland wins to compare anything to in Wexford.

Stop spouting shit, your county are preventing Galway from competing in Leinster at underage.

3 Likes

Number of All Ireland wins in the last 30 years
Wexford - 1
Galway - ?

Why are you picking an arbitrary number like 30? Why not 5? Or in your lifetime? How many have you been around for?

1 Like

I was trying to be kind. Iā€™ll go with since the beginning of the GAA if itā€™s easier

All Ireland wins
Wexford - 6
Galway - 5

All Ireland losses
Wexford - 11
Galway - 20