Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

2 up!!!

COME ON TO FUCK!!!

Another Lmk point!!!

Yahoo!!!

All over.

All over YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! 1-20 to 4-8 well deserved would have been shocking had we lost,Lmk hurling :cool:

GET IN!!! 29 year famine is over!!

A double, can you believe it!

Limerick hurling :clap:

1940 since Lmk last won a Munster double…Chewy will be seething tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

Another pitch invasion. :smiley:

Limerick hurling fans getting used to them this summer! :clap:

Sick I couldn’t go but as long as they won is the main thing!

Party like it’s 1940 :clap:

Is this the same Minor team and management there was all the bitching about earlier this year :o

No, just management.

I was at the semi final against Tipp in Thurles. They showed some balls that night to come from 4 points down to beat an excellent Tipp side (reigning All Ireland champions) on their own turf.

By the sounds of it they showed some guts to keep coming back after conceding those sickening goals. Some spirit in that squad of players.

Joe Quaid was treated disgracefully but well done to everyone tonight. #winning #LimerickHurling :cool:

The minor team changed?

Shove that up your hole Chewy! :smiley: :pint:

I hope Clare win the u-21 to torment him even more. :clap:

Ronan lynch may end up a forward at senior but he is a class act at centre back at this level. He is a massive young fella and has skill to burn. La Touche Cosgrave seemed to catch a rake of balls especially towards the end. Cian Lynch is electric when he gets going. Dempsey a great bit of stuff. Jeez this team really dug deep to earn a draw the last day and not to drop the heads today when Waterford got on top after some sucker punch goals, great character. Well done to all!

Barry Nash is another good prospect. In the drawn game when the chips were down and the game getting away from us he dragged us back into it - by the sounds of it he was the same tonight.

From the '84 side we got the likes of Gary Kirby and Ger Hegarty, get anything close to that out of the current crop and we’re in business. :cool:

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 805535, member: 1552”]Barry Nash is another good prospect. In the drawn game when the chips were down and the game getting away from us he dragged us back into it - by the sounds of it he was the same tonight.

From the '84 side we got the likes of Gary Kirby and Ger Hegarty, get anything close to that out of the current crop and we’re in business. :cool:[/quote]
Forgot Nash. LT Cosgrave and the two lynchs anyway look like future senior players, especially ronan. Have heard of him practicing a ball alley drill and he was just a shade off Cannings PB for the drill. Skill to burn.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 805494, member: 1552”]Another pitch invasion. :smiley:

Limerick hurling fans getting used to them this summer! :clap:

Sick I couldn’t go but as long as they won is the main thing!

Party like it’s 1940 :clap:[/quote]

Assume there was 30k brave and faithful limk fans there tonite?