Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

From Lmk?

Yes. Waterford brought nothing.

dan, to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible.

Goes to show that those cunts thought they had the game won cocky fuckers.:stuck_out_tongue: Well done Limerick yere lad’s showed serious heart and character tonight.That’s yere first munster senior and minor double since 1940.Sure how bad lad’s.:clap:And another thing Eamonn Cregan has done a great job with those fellas.In Limerick the county board hire managers and selectors based on merit and ability.Compare that to the narrow minded and agenda driven manner that the Cork county board run their affairs.Well done again Limerick and fuck off Munster rugby Limerick always has been and always will be hurling country.Luimneach Abu!

Between dancarter[/USER], [USER=1616]Beautiful City[/USER], [USER=553]Kid Chocolate[/USER], [USER=1517]carryharry[/USER], [USER=706]Fagan ODowd et al, Limerick really have the rest of Munster badly rattled of late.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Limerick hurling :clap::pint:

Believe me ye run a tighter ship than the operation we have down here!:mad:

Magic, sheer unbridled magic.

Silverware. :clap::pint:

An arrogant Waterford team are put back in their box.:pint::pint::pint:

Delighted for Limerick, I am. If it wasn’t ourselves then I’m delighted its Limerick. We play Antrim in Parnell Park on Sunday.

Hard luck, that is a fantastic Waterford side. Both sides could well meet again in the All Ireland final. A few exceptional players on both teams.

The drive for 5 is on

how good is this Stephen Bennett lad from Waterford?

Excellent prospect. He was on their minor team two years ago and good even then. Few great prospects on that Waterford team - Gleeson at 6, Foran at wing forward and Bennett and Curran in the full forward line.

Limerick are winning matches, limerick are winning games

The bandwagon is truly up and running

:confused:

Just noticed the captain of the Monaghan minors that won the Ulster is the same lad who was on the Football’s Next Star Celtic programme. Seemed a decent lad on that.