Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

I’m half Limerick pal and would nearly be as happy to see them win one as ourselves.

Munster by the grace of God.

1-11 to 0-4 to Wd here in Ashbourne. Ht

A mirror of the Senior game between the two counties in the minor game here earlier. The disallowing of the Laois goal in the first half has me fucking seething though and I firmly believe it was the losing of the game.

Still, progress has been made this year, onwards.

All done 4-20 to 1-9. Ambulance called for Antrim lad at the end. Collided with his own man and fell head over heels.

Kilkenny v Waterford and Limerick v Galway. :cool:

Hearing this Tyrone side are ferocious altogether. Should Kerry be worried? Threw it away against Monaghan?

Waterfords Austin Gleeson and Stephen Bennett were sent off tonight in a Waterford Mhc match tonight between Mount Sion and Lismore. These are the two stars of the county minor team due to play an All Ireland semi final on Sunday week. They were sent off for fighting with each other by referee Micky Wadding though unfairness he had very little choice.

I doubt if that would carry over to inter-county Fagan, unless they have been sent off in the last 12 months?
It’s a different competition, I stand open to correction on this?

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 810239, member: 141”]I doubt if that would carry over to inter-county Fagan, unless they have been sent off in the last 12 months?
It’s a different competition, I stand open to correction on this?[/quote]
I think you are right, but not sure. Nevertheless you can see why counties postpone club championships.

Whats the draw for the Football q/f’s?

Whats the draw for the Football q/f’s?

Kerry v Tyrone
Monaghan v Tipperary
Mayo v Westmeath
Kildare v Roscommon

I fancy the two losing Provincial finalists from the top two matches and the winners from the bottom two.

Few in Kerry that hugely confident. Mickey Ned O’Sullivan quoted as saying Tyrone are the best team left in the compeition.

Kerry leading Tyrone 1-8 to 0-10. 12 pm start so about 10 minutes left I’d say.

http://www.radiokerry.ie/

54 minutes gone.

1-9 to 0-10.

The wonderfully named Jack Savage seems to be Kerry’s key player.

Kerry commentators going mental after a foul. “That is disgraceful, that is reckless, that is the very definition of puke.”

Kerry 1 up. 1 minute of normal time left. 3 to be added.

“It’s a foreign game to us, Ger. We don’t play the game like that.” :smiley:

Level with the last kick :D:clap:

Replay, say the commentators.