Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

When under 20s are thanking psychologists for winning games for them hurling is fucked.

1 Like

They have been too soft in the past. You need an edge at the top level, and plenty of these lads have it.

They most certainly do.

Will Ben Cunningham go in to the seniors after the final?

Where I sported and play’d 'neath each green leafy shade
On the banks of my own lovely Lee. :notes:

1 Like

Could well do.

Didn’t make an impression in the league and looked a lad who needed the extra year maturing.

Ben is HIM

Ben wants the dangerous pens back again!

Going on about Nash’s penalties, would he ever fuck off. Cark cunts would sicken you.

2 Likes

Doubt it. There’s still a semi final and final of this competition.

He dominates physically but it won’t be as easy at senior level. Good free taker but not a Hoggy standard swing.

He’d worry me more as a Limerick fan coming on than a lehane or somebody like that but I guess another year might do him no harm.

It’s a straight AI final

Is it not a final?

1 Like

He’s a better free taker than Hoggy at this stage. Might be the best free taker in the county tbh along with Dalton.

Fair play to Cork I thought it would be a step too far for us but we put in a huge third quarter and almost turned it but Cork utterly dominated the last ten while we were dead on our feet.

A dogged Clare team with plenty of future seniors on it but just lacking the depth of talent Cork have. We’re probably carrying 2 or 3 lads today who battled hard but not at that level.

6 Likes

He’s a bit of a late bloomer and his improvement in the last few years haa been staggering.

Mark foley is one for the aging badly thread.

2 Likes

When a young fella of his size and scope gets motoring it’s hard to predict where they’ll end up.

Dry your eyes and drey 'em good fella. :rofl:

1 Like