Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Clare definitely the better team around the pitch and look way better coached. But bigger & stronger all over the pitch which definitely helps at this level.

Really strong at the back and Galway probably reliant on a couple of brilliant individuals. Some very poor decision-making at times.

Clare have better hurlers and are better coached. Clare hurling is in a great place.

Alot of hype about our team and they had very little to back it up.

2 Likes

CĂĄ bhfuil an leargas ag Niland trĂ­d an gcluiche?

This rising star has a lot of learning ahead of him.

Comhghairdeas ClĂĄr

Not many listen to that muppet. Gogglebox for him.

Big Rob is going to have to do some serious stewarding here to clear the pitch for the next match.

It normally takes these great Galway minor teams a few years to fall on their arses. This lot managed to do it while they are still minor!

What is with the western Connacht psyche and being unable to close out finals?

An All Ireland as Pat Fitz’s going away present to Clare is a lovely thing

In hindsight, playing like the Harlem Globetrotters at u17 looks a questionable tactic.

John Reddan, a blast from the past there

Are you not out burning immigrants tents with your people you skanger?

1 Like

Hasn’t been a problem for our minor hurlers. We were due to lose one in fairness.

What is it with the west brit psyche commenting on our games like this?

Where’s the Archbishop?

A bit harsh. Wasn’t a good day from them but they left a few goals behind them and the keeper chucked one into his own net. All on the day with minors.

2 Likes

I always instinctively liked him.

“Maith thĂș, Eoghan.”

What the fuck was that about

Looks like they scrapped the speech at u17 level. They done right as well.

1 Like

It’s their coaches I was having a cut at really. They looked fairly ensure of what the plan was
 being out worked by Clare really is only part of it really

I haven’t a racist bone in my body. You meanwhile have been booted off the forum on a couple of occasions for racist posts.