Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Signs were there against Kilkenny and Cork where the scoreboard flattered them. Too much fancy dan stuff. No harm to quell the hype.

But when I asked you to post up any you couldn’t. Fuck off out of this thread you West brit cunt. Digging young lads who had a bad day like the sneering mouthpiece you are.

I would say we lost it in the top two inches.

2 Likes

UĂ­bh FhailĂ­ abĂș

Rob has a big job on his hands here to get the next match off at 3pm.

Well done to Clare. There was no doubt in my mind once they got past Limerick in Ennis they were winning the whole thing.

An element of that too. That comes all the way home to the board too though

Hon Leo

Cé hé an cailín ålainn ar an bpanel anois?

1 Like

Aoife O’Connor.

Sister of Coach Claire from Underdogs.

2 Likes

That Clare minor team were very young last year and were close to Tipp & Offaly.

Should get a good few seniors off it in the future, Sheehy, Gunning, Keane, Hegarty (x2), Collins and O’Brien.

Duignan is a great man for self promotion.

I’m after popping into a pub here with this on the tv, looks like a smashing crowd in the Thurles deathtrap.

Tom Kenny comes across as a sound man on Tg4.

1 Like

The pitch didn’t look great at all though, which is one of the reasons I’d say there was a reluctance to play the Munster Final there.

The pitch looks fine.

Looked like it was cutting up on the far side.

Cork will finish this as a spectacle fairly quickly

The decline of the surface at Tom Semple’s field over the last few years has been well flagged on here.

I couldn’t get over the condition of the pitch at the Gaelic Grounds the last day by comparison. You could have laid down and slept on it.

Thurles looks fucked. What’s wrong with the pitch, it’s in bits?