Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

You can be fucking sure they read it.

Not hype this time. The game was badly managed

So you’re saying it should have been Tom Ryan?

That’s a line I hear a lot of in Lk but rarely heard in KK, and that was the difference in the two teams.

I think not.

First touch terrible, tippy tappy, batting the ball bu11sh1t - ryan couldn’t manage a good dump. No fault to the players

Tipp mate of mine at the match today texted asking what the fuck the limerick manager was at with the team line up today after he seeing them in the semi. Who knows. Fuming. Fucked an AI away.

I thought ye should have fucked Cian Lynch in full forward for the last 10 minutes. He could easily get a goal in there. I find that other Lynch lad to be very overrated

I don’t agree with this better to lose bullshit at all. Defeatism, mentally weak horseshit is all it is. You learn how to win early and make it a habit. We have enough of Munsters won now, we need any team to win up there at this stage

And don’t go quoting the three in a row 21’s, that was a fuck up, we need to learn to win right, and manage hype, the first step is actually winning again.

When I saw the ginger captain sporting a boy band haircut last week then I knew Limerick wouldn’t be accepting the cup from that boring priest. Great job by Brian Ryan and co to deliver two Munster titles in a row though.

Kilkenny never feared a haircut.

:smiley:
ah yes,
did he give an epic speech praising the virtues of Archbishop Croke and commenting on the players physicality before handing over the cup?
Do they throw in a different priest to give the speech every year? the punter who used to do it in the late 90’s early 00’s used to go off on a 20 minute raumation* as gaeilge that had my ould fella spitting bits of his sunday dinner at the TV

*may not be a real word, pronounced Raw-may-shun, implying a boring, rambling speech usually done out loud in a pontifical tone in defiance of the knowledge that no one is listening to you

Minor rankings at the end of the Championship
1 Kilkenny
2 Waterford
3 Limerick
4 Dublin
5 Tipperary
6 Galway
7 Laois
8 Clare
9 Cork
10 Wexford
11 Antrim
12 Offaly

ah yes,
did he give an epic speech praising the virtues of Archbishop Croke and commenting on the players physicality before handing over the cup?
Do they throw in a different priest to give the speech every year? the punter who used to do it in the late 90’s early 00’s used to go off on a 20 minute raumation* as gaeilge that had my ould fella spitting bits of his sunday dinner at the TV

*may not be a real word, pronounced Raw-may-shun, implying a boring, rambling speech usually done out loud in a pontifical tone in defiance of the knowledge that no one is listening to you[/QUOTE]
RĂĄimĂŠis.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1013642, member: 706”]Minor rankings at the end of the Championship
1 Kilkenny
2 Waterford
3 Limerick
4 Dublin
5 Tipperary
6 Galway
7 Laois
8 Clare
9 Cork
10 Wexford
11 Antrim
12 Offaly[/QUOTE]
You’re an awful rogue Fagan.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1013642, member: 706”]Minor rankings at the end of the Championship
1 Kilkenny
2 Waterford
3 Limerick
4 Dublin
5 Tipperary
6 Galway
7 Laois
8 Clare
9 Cork
10 Wexford
11 Antrim
12 Offaly[/QUOTE]

You are looking for a row with those rankings and I’m fcuking up for it…

No way are Antrim ahead of Offaly. RETRACT IMMEDIATELY

1 Kilkenny
2 Waterford
3 Limerick
4 Dublin
5 Tipperary
6 Galway
7 Laois
8 Clare
9 Cork
10 Wexford
11 Antrim
12 Offaly[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure we’re ahead of Galway going on the trimmings we have them in a few aul challenge games this year but after that I’d have no complaints

1 Kilkenny
2 Waterford
3 Limerick
4 Dublin
5 Tipperary
6 Galway
7 Laois
8 Clare
9 Cork
10 Wexford
11 Antrim
12 Offaly[/QUOTE]

Clare ran Waterford very close twice and beat Tipp comfortably, you oddball

Thankfully they shut up that archbishop about 2 years ago. He still presents the cup but there are no speeches anymore