Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Tremendous work by full foward Alex Considine to set up Fergal Whitely for a goal for Dublin. 2-3 to 1-5.

The better team lost the other semi, should give one of these lesser lights a shout in the final

The Dublin 11 is a fine linkman, has sprayed a few lovely balls around the place

From what you’ve read on the internet.

Dublin’s Matthew Oliver has a very nice strike of a ball. Two from play earlier and two long range placed balls towards the end of the half.

Dublin have been the better team but have coughed up some bad scores through mistakes. Full forward Considine has caused serious panic when he has got the ball.

Tipperary 2-6 Dublin 1-9.

If you go back to June on this thread you will see Kev telling us that Tipp are string and have some ready made seniors.

Hyperbole of the highest order from Kev.
They are a much better team now than the one that beat Waterford and Clare.
Was impressed with them in the Munster Final.
Dublin were very unlucky to lose the Leinster Final to KK I believe.

I thought they looked a very average side v Clare. Hence my championing of Dublin.

The inside forward are very good at this level but rest of the team looks nothing special. Dublin look the slicker side

Fairbrother is a classy hurler, lovely balance

Pretty dire passage of play there

Just tuned into this for a minute or two - the standard of hurling on display here is pitiful.

They are minors, go easy. They all have to get up tomorrow afternoon

1 Like

Third point for Dowling.

Wonderfully worked score

That was a good goal chance. Considine again the creator. Dublin need to get him into the game more.

Superb again from Dowling. Dublin up by 1. Level game coming up.

13 mins left.

Another very bad score to give away for Dublin. This Mulrooney chap has made a difference for Tipp since coming on though.

No they didn’t. The scoring is counted until the ref blows full time. I felt Galway were the slightly more balanced team over the game and a bit I saw with KK having a couple of the better individuals.

Dublin need a score game is slipping away from them

Poor refereeing there. Lucky for Dublin.