Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Heā€™s being double marked because yeā€™re number 15 is back in the backs

Wah wah wah.
Your senior team played Brendan Maher as a sweeper for long stretches this year, whatā€™s the problem with this Galway team using one?

Tipp Captain Stephen Quirke obviously struggling for fitness, not in it at all.

Iā€™ve already said Galway are by far the better team, theyā€™d probably win by more if they played man to man. Brendan Maherā€™s role for Tipp was ridiculous this year I agree

:rollseyes:

1 Like

What do you actually disagree with in that post you illiterate cunt?

Nice ground strike from Tommy Nolan, heā€™s a fine player.

A team winning very well & you start moaning about them playing a sweeper. Shut up you ape of a man.

SOW IT INTO THE INBREDS

The double is on!!!

The Tony Forristal & minor curse continues.

Cork are fucked in 2019.

You tried to sling mud their way in order to qualify the Tipp loss, you can dress it up however you want.

2 Likes

Tremendous stuff from Galway. As in the semi-final, they searched for the hero inside themselves and found it. Lovely to see a team go for goals so much.

Iā€™ve said numerous times they are by a mile the better team, I just donā€™t think itā€™s right to set it minor team to play with a sweeper especially when itā€™s such a talented team. Yeā€™re the same lads that will be complaining in a few years when every team is using a sweeper

Youā€™re talking shite, shut up to fuck.

No I didnā€™t, this isnā€™t a great Tipp team as Iā€™ve said all along and Galway would have won by 6+ either way. Well done to Galway, by far the better team

Well done Galway.

Kilkenny set up must be seething watching that today.

1 Like

Hon Galway.

Nice game, fair play to both teams in fairness.

1 Like

Limerick, Galway and Cork all played with a sweeper at some stage in minor this year. Saw Waterford play once and they may have used one too. Canā€™t remember.

Itā€™s common enough now at most intercounty levels from minor up whether we like it or not.

Leave him alone, he must be pretty embarrassed as it is. The clown.

It is, and I donā€™t like it but the lads laughing at me here are the same fellas that will be complaining when every team is playing with a sweeper in a few years