Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Is that kilkenny out so !!!

Yep. Our underage hopes rest on fast eddi’e’s u21s now. I’m gone from KK years but I think this group were meant to have been decent.

Can’t win them all I suppose. Will Pat Hoban move on now he’s been there awhile.

Loathe to go over board but I’d say he’s the best forward I’ve ever seen.

I reckon we should be warm favourites to win the all Ireland.

I’d be on for abandoning all Club activity to let the lads focussing on the all Ireland.

1 Like

You don’t get outside much

Ha ha what a fucking embarrassment for Kilkenny. I thought these cunts were the top dogs in stick hurling?

1 Like

Dubs supposed to be good this year though

1 Like

Didn’t they lose to Wexford?

I know. But a few hurling men I know up there said they are decent.

They must really know their stuff

They missed 10+ frees the same day I am, had three different free takers. Highly rated in Dublin. Have been told they look stuck to the ground in their first couple of games.

Interesting. I had presumed @balbec was just being a sarcastic cunt. Maybe I was doing him a disservice.

10+ frees is an exaggeration, pal.

Sarcastic. Moi?

It was actually 11 but that included extra time.

Dublin got a few key players back from injury today. I think this will swing it for them the next day.

Dublin HAMMERED by Meath in the Leinster minor football quarter-final.

1-18 to 2-5.

One minor all Ireland in 30 years and counting for Dublin. The second year in a row that we haven’t even reached a Leinster final. Yet some hysterical cunts are trying to tell us that Dublin are going to dominate football for ever.

Paddy Christie out. Bluffer.

Bizarre result that. Of course Minor can be a strange grade at the best of time, but even still. I’d suspect a betting coup here. Watch this space.

Will the Minor Gaelic Players Association (MGPA) be looking for funding to combat the problem of minor players betting against their own teams?