Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

There are some specific Martin Comerford based bets on paddypower that have yet to be removed.

[quote=“Locke”]Lyng, an Emeralds man from the border, will do good for us. He’ll have been raised on Tipp lads coming into the pubs after they win big matches, rubbing it into the KK lads. He’ll be up for it. Delighted for Richie Hogan. Hurled with his father I did… he’ll be hurling with good ash in his hand too!

Not as worried as I was after seeing this team.[/quote]

Unless Lyng grew up in the sixties and has aged very well I’d say Tipp have won very few big matches in his life time in fairness.

Thought Lyng would be kept for the second half burst. Still good stuff though, himself and Gorta are good subs to have.

Mon
[SIZE=“4”]Mon ta fuck[/SIZE]
[SIZE=“6”]Mon to fuck[/SIZE]
[SIZE=“7”]Mon the fuckin Cats[/SIZE]

Lyngs father is seriously anti-Tipp, Derek would have it bred into him.

BTW for the Kilkenny lads, any word on how Lyng senior is doing?
He was in a bad accident in Feb.

You see this is what I love about Kilkenny, the week before the final and its all of a sudden gone to shit, there’s lads not performing in training, we’re all worried, Tipp are a coming team, there’s lads with the mumps, there’s lads injured, not looking good, Cha’s definitely out, yadda yadda yadda.

And then they produce a team like that.
For fucks sake, like there is ever actually going to be any doubt about this.

'Mon the Cats, I hope yis enjoy it boys!:pint:

Is Des Cahill doing Up for the Match tonight?

Did anyone read the shite Babs Keating was spouting in the Examiner today? What a fucking clown - “We’d beat the current (tipp) team by 25 points.” Surely even tipperary people must hate this cunt.

Enjoy the game, ladies and gentlemen - I’ll be on tomorrow evening to wind up whoever loses.

The four year odyssey ends or the five year odyssey begins.

The single biggest game in the history of Kilkenny hurling.

C’MON KILKENNY!

got a premium ticket for the game but probably wont go as the weather is bad - any idea do the bars stay open during the games in case i do go?

Minor game has been decent enough considering the weather conditions…Pitch seems to be holding up well…

are gga fans in the world that give a flying fuck about schoolkids sports?

Galway going to town here, no future in Kilkenny hurling by the looks of it. Don’t think they’ve scored since the 12th minute. 2-09 to 1-05 at HT

Galway keeper is having a fine game…Looks fine and solid the complete opposite of last years goalie who gifted Kilkenny the title…

Today could mark the death of Kilkenny hurling

Game on!..

I’m absolutely amazed any media outlet gives that moron a voice, christ he’s a horrible fat cunt.

Jesus that was a nice point by Galway in the minor game, you’re right Puke, it is a good game, Galway going well.

Could you, at the very least, have the decency to learn how to construct a sentance properly? Fucking intellectual amputee.

That young Glennon lad is some hurler. Mon to Fook Gaillimh!

yes- thats right- your sport is riddled with paedos & nonces yet your argument with me is about grammar:rolleyes: