Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

C’mon the Cats!

KK wont keep it pucked out to Tipp.

CLD, throw up a poll there, to end the week before perhaps.

Oh fucking roll on the first Sunday in September

Poll Added…

Oh yeah, I made the results public, so make your choice wisely as there is a record of it, Monty…

Tipp haven’t a hope, we won’t keep it pucked out to kk.

not according to RTE news anyway. ‘where Tipperary go on to play Kilkenny, who might be about the only team capable of putting it up to them in their pomp after todays win’.

I’ve said it already here, KK wont keep it pucked out to these young Tipp tyro’s.

Congratulations to kk on the 4-in-a-row.
Great team, great county. Tipp wil be priviledged to share the same pitch as them on Sept 06th.

i think Kilkenny by 7 but that option isn’t in the poll for some reason or other

Kilkenny 1/3
Tipp 9/4

[quote=“The Runt”]Kilkenny 1/3

[/quote]

2 words…Free Money

Kilkenny shoudl win it but it won’t be a cake walk and they will get enough of it off tipp…With Maher at full back and curran in the corner the full back line is far more solid while the forwards have plenty of pace and hurling…There won’t be more than 3 or 4 points in it…

Think Tipp will win this actually.

They should be stronger at midfield but more importantly I think KK full back line are there for a cleaning this year. What price Lar Corbett to be hurler of the year?

Should be a high scoring game.

Tipp 5-15
KK - 1 - 21

[quote=“KIB man”]Think Tipp will win this actually.

They should be stronger at midfield but more importantly I think KK full back line are there for a cleaning this year. What price Lar Corbett to be hurler of the year?

Should be a high scoring game.

Tipp 5-15
KK - 1 - 21[/quote]

On what basis would they be stronger at midfield do you reckon?

Is he counting 2 points for a line ball in that score prediction

Think on current form - McGrath is a bit ahead of the KK two. Woodlock is nothing spectacular but could see him break even with Rice.

I think Woodlock is stone cold useless myself. I’d say he was better two years ago.

I dunno kib…Have been very impressed with Michael Rice this year, finally found a bit of consistency to go with his ability…