Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Champioship Thread 2013

nah, Galway blew it, chance gone

i dont think so. they will be back stronger, great age profile and should have another fine u21 side this year

I know but…Limerick once had a fine u21 side too…it’s genetic with KK, Cork and Tipp

Tipp will win the all ireland and Cork will win munster.

that’s fixed for ya man

yes, but they never made an AI final in that time, you lose one before winning one, CLare were the exception

If Waterford can get their act together, Cork will be relegated, after that, its football

Cork will munster and i will always see Cork as having a chance for the all ireland.We are Cork after all the land of 121 all irelands. :wink:

Cork have more scope for improvement than Waterford.

Not in feb league conditions

Cork are a better team than Waterford although i think the decision to get rid of John Gardiner was a disgrace.

Rocko, can you set up a sub forum for these fucking apes please?

Fixed that for you. Fuck off.

My birth cert say’s Cork on it.Being from Cork is an honour it’s hard to better that achievement.Rebels Abu and fuck the begrudgers!

yeah, but WD aren’t great

[quote=“Beautiful City, post: 729082”]

Cork will munster and i will always see Cork as having a chance for the all ireland.We are Cork after all the land of 121 all irelands. [/quote]

Give us a break down of the fabled ‘121’ there like a good man.

Eh? Cork over-achieved last year and Waterford were shit. Clearly Waterford can improve more, although that doesn’t say much of anything about the actual championship.

Fairly sure this lad isn’t from Cork.

Clare for Munster, and Kilkenny for everything else. Going to be another shite championship unfortunately.

Waterford will struggle daly this year