Official Arsenal FC Thread - 2016/17

Sigh my hole .

#theo :100: :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Inspirational leadership from Theo

Really was.

Surprised not to see this thread bumped -

That first half was utter, utter muck. No fight, no desire no ideasā€¦ Sad to see it end up like this but he has to go. He just needs to come out and say it now and put an end to the agony - at least the fans will accept heā€™s moving on and might be a bit more appreciative of everything he has given over the years. As it is they are gonna up murdering him,

In fairness the dogs in the streets of Islington know the season is over. Iā€™ve never had less interest in watching Arsenal as I do at the moment. Whatā€™s the best that can happen between now and the end of the season? A decent run to get Top 4 and possibly the FA Cup? Boring. Iā€™d rather they finished 7th than get back in the Champions League next season. Boring as fuck.

1 Like

Jesus. :hushed:
Pulis making shit of them.

Score?

3-1 WBA

1 Like

3-1 time up.
Man City type defending from Arsenal.

Comprehensively beaten there. Concede 3 set piece goals. Players actually look like they have no interest playing for each other no more than Wenger which is really worrying.
Going to be a battle to actually make the top 4 but if the alarming slump in form continues weā€™'ll struggle to secure a top 6 finish.

4 Likes

I never realised how ugly WEneger is, heā€™s repulsive looking here on MOTD

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/i-still-laugh-to-myself-to-this-day-ashley-cole-is-enjoying-arsenals-decline-35555028.html

My family and I will be attending the Arsenal V Western Sydney Wanderers game at ANZ Stadium on July 15th. Will Alexis Sanchez still be with Arsenal then?

Yes but he wonā€™t be playing in that

I presume this is being marketed as the ā€œArsetralia Tourā€?

1 Like

Calling @rocko

The entire Arsenal squad seem to be on their Summer Holidays already so please lock the thread.

Cheers.

How could you write the Great Man off? Back on track to deliver the seasonal holy grail of a Top 4 finish and the added bonus of an FA Cup Final as well.

He should get an improved contract if he pulls this off.

4 Likes