Official Arsenal FC Thread 2018/19

Hanging on by a thread here against the mighty Man U. Lucky not to be three or four down.

If they can taken even a point here it would be a massive step to securing Europa League football again for next season.

We dialled that one in today, chief.

Hopefully our Europa Campaign next Season is better too now.

Unreal to be one (1) point behind the biggest team in London. Can the season just finish now, please?

Once they move into the New gaff we’re fucked :frowning:

https://youtu.be/y0y7oTRUNCg

I watched the first 2 minutes of that and I didn’t understand a word of what he said

Due to a hectic personal and professional schedule today was the first full game I’ve watched in a while. Absolutely woeful stuff.

Did they really sack the greatest manager they’ve ever had to go to places like Leicester and fully expect to lose? They were absolutely abysmal today.

I haven’t watched as much of them this season as I usually would but I haven’t seen anything that would give Arsenal fans any encouragement for next season.

1 Like

Not to worry. The Arsenal ladies won the WSL today.

We’re very much focused on the Cup Semi Final, bro.

I’d take no heed of recent results tbf.

The Under 18s won their league too, winning their final game to finish ahead of Spurs.
On top of that, our next manager, Sol Campbell, has almost certainly led Macclesfield to safety.

All in all, a great weekend to be an Arsenal fan.

3 Likes

And a macclesfield fan

1 Like

Privileged to be attending one of the biggest sporting events happening in London tonight.

2 Likes

A horrific start.

Valencia are one of the best sides in the world.

This Valencia crowd are shite

He mugged the three of them off there

COTF :clap::clap:

This could be very entertaining

2 sets of Midfield pairings with no interest in defending.

Scenes