Official Dublin City Marathon 2014 Thread

How so?

Well I got up off me arse today and went for a spin on the bike.

You’re a bitter man cm.

What’s your fucking problem?

Heat seemed to be a major factor , only 1 person I know got the time they expected . I ended up on nutley rd, a lot more than usual seemed to be struggling badly, great time @fenwaypark

Heat.hillier course than normal and wind. Just checked out times from other people I know and looks like there was carnage.

I don’t like to see a fella playing down the achievements of tfk’s stellar marathletes. Nothing an apologological gift basket of hummus and olives wouldn’t see right.

Did you have to resist the urge to run over yourself in the car?

Well done lads, ye are mad bastards.

I saw the contradiction in my activity alright.

I’m not knocking the lads, fair fucks to them. How dare Fagan speak for the rest of us tho, the cunt.

Well done to all, went and had a look for the first time today at Fosters Avenue / Roebuck Road, looks handy enough, might give it a lash myself sometime

a 6 week diet of nutribullets and you could run a sub 3 hour without much training

Great times

Spare me the fucking charlatans of the 4h30m+ brigade who detail their training plan and achievement. Marathons and triathlons seem to encourage mediocrity to boast.

I’ll speak for whomsoever I wish to speak for you fuckknuckle

Now there’s word that doesn’t get used near enough.
I’m going to use the shite out of that one from now on.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1037114, member: 2648”]Now there’s word that doesn’t get used near enough.
I’m going to use the shite out of that one from now on.[/QUOTE]
First encountered it in the Joe Queenan essay “Mickey Rourke for a day”.

Fair fucking play to you lads, that’s a fantastic effort.

Great times both of you. Great effort. Really well done.

Why don’t you do it then?