Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

Didn’t like it.

Kajjal is worth a visit.

2 Likes

Cape Greko - meh

listen in future mate

3 Likes

Owner isn’t even from Fingal mate. Do you think @Fran became good at soccer when he moved to Dublin? If it’s not in your blood, it doesn’t matter where you operate.

Went to Bon Apetite last night for some tapas. There was a cooking masterclass going on in the bar so we were sat in the restaurant for it.

The food was excellent but I found the service to be quite slow and lax, no wonder they lost the Michelin star

2 Likes

Went to kajal last night. Fantastic. Tandoori lamb chops followed by a spicy mirch masala. Both get 10/10. Their cuisine Is out of this world and would make you never eat from another Indian *

*Pakistani

Ate in Octopussy there tonight, the Tapas bar there on the west pier. Had Crab sliders and Cajun red gurnard, washed down with a sparkling water. It was very nice.

I dined there before Christmas on the back of this endorsement. Lovely establishment, lovely food. Lovely evening. Lovely part of the country.

Just after coming out of Bon Appetite. Top notch in fairness to them.

I had the foie gras for starters while my life partner had Dublin Bay Prawn dumplings while we split a Chateaubriand for mains. We were too stuffed for dessert.I had the mash topped with gravy and beef bits as a side, unreal/unbelievable

6 Likes

You were playing a blinder there until you mentioned the mash.
Clare man at work. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Is the term life partner really necessary.

The majority voted yes to gay marriage.

Had a business dinner in Jaipur this evening. The food was excellent but thought the menu was slightly limited

Was it noisy? Were the Gardai called?

1 Like

any tables smashed up?

any food go flying across the room?

Are you a regular there pal?[quote=“Ebeneezer_Goode, post:293, topic:13313, full:true”]

Was it noisy? Were the Gardai called?
[/quote]

Bon appetit followed by craft beer in the tennis club.a splendid evening

3 Likes

Not anymore he isnt

is that thai place up near the cock tavern still going?

What did you have, pal?

Black pudding then pork

1 Like