Official TFK Atletico Madrid Supporters Club

Nice to see you’ve come aboard mate.
It’ll be great when we win it.

in
Hope we get the blue mercenary cunts next, and then destroy horrible Merengue bastards in the San Siro.

you finally have come aboard, about time too!

Being flexible in your views is an admirable trait. I’m happy to have my good friend @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy on board.

2 Likes

The gift that keeps on giving :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Can we get a Simeone smiley please @Rocko??

No stopping us this year

1 Like

What a man

2 Likes

That Athletico keeper is brilliant.

Hon Cholo

And thats a man who knows suffering, having played for Liverpool during the past 20 years.

He’s been slow and laboured at times this season but last night he ‘rolled back the years’ and made bits of the Munich defence at times. The penalty miss will be whats remembered but how he won the penalty (regardless of where the foul was) was what impressed me. His assist for the goal was just sublime.

1 Like

As said here before by myself and @Nembo_Kid, it’ll be lunacy if Spain don’t take him to the Euros.

1 Like

I believe the current Spain manager isn’t a fan of strikers for some bizarre reason.

Torres at this stage of his career is the definition of a calm head while surrounded by absolute madness.

Am I correct in touching the screen on my phone to create an amalgam of letters that states the following:

The referee is well within his rights to award a penalty if the trip continued into the box even though the initial contact was outside the box.

Speaking of which, Xabi Alonso was Bayern Munich’s best player last night.

1 Like

There’s worse views you could have of a Saturday evening

3 Likes

Too close to pitch.shit view

Rovers 0
Wexford 2

2 Likes