Official TFK GAA Coaches Corner

The end of the :+1:

Stick your :+1: up your hole
Now we’ve got a brand new poll

2 Likes

No more thumbs up for me.

Training at 7:00pm.
If your child can’t make it please contact me privately.

Admin only is the way to go, tell them to send a direct message if they need to contact you.

1 Like

:+1:
:+1:

1 Like

It was only last night I was reading you killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Never knew what your username meant prior to that.

1 Like

And a Scottish band as a spin off.

That’s exactly the type of thing admin only helps avoid :grin:

Sorry TUM is that for the match this Sat or next Sat or training on Wednesday night?

How anyone subjects themselves to running a team via WhatsApp is beyond me.

There are loads of scheduling apps that work well.

Any specific ones you might recommend?

Agreed WhatsApp can be a free for all but you need a response when planning around numbers etc.

Clubzap and Teamer are two we’ve had to use due to inappropriate communications accidentally occuring over WhatsApp!!

1 Like

@TreatyStones or @StoneCold may recall the classic of this genre a few years ago when the Drom/Inch Management Team used the Team Whatsapp rather than the Management Whatsapp to run the rule of some of their players abilities.

3 Likes

:grinning:

I never heard about that, but I’ve had and seen some very close calls over the years.

2 Likes

We had one of the young travellers father mistakenly send a call out message into the U5 nursery group

12 Likes

A school WhatsApp I was on had a mother telling her local drug dealer hurry the fuck up with her drugs one Friday evening!

6 Likes

Screenshot?

Heja.

Have used it for a couple of years.

Might be better ones now but it’s very good.

1 Like

He meant to send it the Newcastle West u5s.

There’s an under 5 here for any under 5. We’ll bate Newcastle West first, and then we’ll bate Rathkeale. This doesn’t go out to the other under 5 teams. I’ve no problem with them. So lets get it on NCW, no excuses. Your telling everyone ye are going to bate us. Ye wouldn’t bate eggs.

Then 5 minutes of him air hurling and making ssssshhhhhoooo ssssssshhhhhhooo noises with his mouth.

3 Likes

Please tell us more…

Ah it was 5 or 6 years ago now, but basically a conversation which should have been held in the Management’s own separate Whatsapp happened in the ‘main team’ Whatsapp and one player was pretty much called ‘fucking useless’ by one of the selectors.

All deleted swiftly but damage was done.