Official TFK GAA Coaches Corner

Doesn’t sound so mad when you see @TheUlteriorMotive’s recent post regarding thinking about murdering people but backing out.

5 Likes

Not directly a coaching issue lads but anyone here involved with running a club or managing adult teams have an idea what would the going rate be for a reduced rate deal for a club physio. We want to appoint a designated one that our players must attend and do a deal with him/her. Anyone know roughly the going rate? Limerick area

Generally you’d pay between 40 - 50 a session, so I’d say you’d be looking for 30-40, depending on whatever his usual rate is. What you might consider doing is arranging for the physio to attend training once a week or something and just pay him for the two hours and he might deal with 4 or 5 lads in that time.

Yeah I’ve organised that in the past.The lad we want, his normal rate is 45 and reduced rate is 40…not too bad I suppose but he could have came down to 35 to make life easier for me, our treasurer is an awful tight cunt

If you let him sell a bit of grass to the young lads on the side I’m sure he would do it for 35. No Class A mind.

1 Like

Thats the way to do it. Hard to be bluffed into a bill in December then of 6k out of nowhere.

And it happens, all the time.

Plus is keeps the lads who are injured around the place at training times and they are meeting the manager face to face.

4 Likes

@Breaking_my_balls - reach out to @ChocolateMice who is Garda vetted too

Rich coming from a lad who sees no problem in getting lads to sign contracts because you see it as an attempt to correct poor club spirit etc but then you have a problem with a club making a stand on drug use. Think about that one. You were one of the lads known as ‘a hard trier’ at school you misfortune.

It was and is abundantly clear that you made that silly story up to make yourself look like a hard man on the internet. You’re a bag of shit.

Oh it happened alright. Still rumbling on with one but sorted with the other. In fact, over Christmas I was told of a similar case in an intermediate club in North Tipp but on a bigger scale. Just because lowlife townie cunts accept it doesn’t mean decent people have to mate.

You are dead right. North Tipp GAA clubs are awash with crack houses. There was a drive by shooting in Lorrha only last week I believe. Thank God we have fearless citizens like you to face down this evil in our midst.

1 Like

A weak surrender. I expected too much of you. Keep turning the blind eye pal :thumbsup:

http://www.icoachkids.eu/about-us.html

Nice resource here for anyone coaching kids, or even with kids.

@TreatyStones
@Gman
@Brimmer_Bradley
@myboyblue
@TheUlteriorMotive
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
@Rintintin
@Appendage
@binkybarnes

11 Likes

Are ye all back lads ? This is my first full week with the 3 teams. Tue/ weds/ sat am / Sunday am.
Sick at the thought of it all being back, but I suppose once the weather brightens up it won’t seem too bad.

Was out tonight. Freezing but good to toughen them up. Resilience training is where it is at.

Heading out in 5 mins for 8:30 start. I’m like the Michelin man with all of the layers. Kind of have that sick feeling that you get before you go back to work after holidays, but can’t wait to get them moving ball again and getting all excited to dream of a county title.

We are out in our first game on Sunday. Due to a combination of events I haven’t been able to arrange a training session in advance of the game but I’d be confident we should have enough to win.

No training at all ? :astonished::astonished::open_mouth:

A unique style of fitness test.