Official TFK UFC Thread

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1023781, member: 48”]But sure nobody thinks it’s real, do they ?

McGregor seems to get more coverage here than your man Sheamus from WWE for some reason. I would have thought WWE would be more popular in Ireland but open to correction on that.[/QUOTE]
That would be a fine post if it wasn’t from a horse racing fan, the most fixed game there is. Jog on you cunt flap.

A glancing blow on the shoulder!

I see FOTF Ewan MacKenna mentioned on twitter what a farce this was and McGregor’s coach responded by posting his mobile phone number. Shows the class of these operators.[/QUOTE]
Bizarre exchanges. Makes most of what goes on here seem well adjusted.

Hmmmm…

Doesn’t look too hectic …only thing is your balance not in your ear?..the scala something or other?..that might have unblanced your man

:smiley: :clap:

McGregor seems to be the Ric Flair of the Mma business. He could be in line for the next title shot after Aldo/Mendes.

I question the mma I thought the lad he was fighting was meant to be one of the best? Is it a fix? Him and Dana White seem very cosy…it’s all about the dollas really

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1023713, member: 286”]‘The entire country of Ireland is shut down for this’’
:D:D[/QUOTE]

The UFC seem to be doing the same thing with McGregor that Golden Boy did with Amir Khan. Telling the yanks that everyone in the UK loved him and telling people in the UK that he was loved in the US, when the reality was that everyone everywhere thought he was a cunt.

McGregor seems to be on a roll now though, and good luck to him. Some of those UFC guys can make as much as 5-6 thousand euro a fight.

The Twink interview was ten times more gripping than anything McGregor produced last night.

He was admitted to hospital. Temporarily blinded. Rick “the model” Martel sprayed Arrogance in his eyes. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Its pretty much accepted white is robbing almost everyone blind.

Source? Can some ask kevvo for a source on this please?

[MEDIA=twitter]516243519737196546[/MEDIA]

It’s accepted. He doesn’t need a source.

This is very important, all source Kev knows must be logged accordingly.

It’s like if I say “The world is round”. I couldn’t cite a specific source off hand, it’s just accepted.
Ewan McKenna should be made a FOTF, he has the MMA crowd absolutely seething.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1024284, member: 1786”]It’s like if I say “The world is round”. I couldn’t cite a specific source off hand, it’s just accepted.
Ewan McKenna should be made a FOTF, he has the MMA crowd absolutely seething.[/QUOTE]

Can you throw up a few of his comments that have them seething?

[media=twitter]516064487208927232[/media]

[media=twitter]516120949415223296[/media]

“If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him" - Conor McGregor