Official TFK UFC Thread

Signing in. Has his 2nd UFC fight next Saturday night versus Max Holloway-should be a cracker.

I heard this dude on Off The Ball earlier. He’s an absolute legend. Signing in.

1 Like

He’s an absolute headcase Juhniallio and an unreal fighter-worth getting his fight ordered, get the lads around and the beers in and then puck the heads off each other.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 814269, member: 1517”][/quote]

We don’t play soggy biscuit harry but we probably will give each other handjobs alright.

Ah lovely pal, nothing like blowing off that pent up steam after watching 2 men grappling on the floor for 20 odd minutes.

Signing in, hero. Where would one watch/order this fight?

A mate of mine has the Setanta package glas so we will be watching it in his gaff-think it might be a pay per view event, not sure though.

Cheers pal. I’d nearly ask if I could pop round but I don’t really want to participate in the Dutch rudder session and I suppose it’d be awkward just watching.

No wankie no watchie I’m afraid, mate.

Pervert.

Prude.

Leave off the manriding for a moment lads. Didn’t he say he doesn’t give a fuck how he wins and that he’d go for submission if it was on?
He’s evens to win by ko but 15/2 to win by submission.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 814287, member: 53”]Leave off the manriding for a moment lads. Didn’t he say he doesn’t give a fuck how he wins and that he’d go for submission if it was on?
He’s evens to win by ko but 15/2 to win by submission.[/quote]

His last 8 fights have been 7 KO’s and 1 submission-I expect him to knock Holloway the fuck out!

What time is his fight? Sounds like a thoroughly alright sort.

Signing in, by all accounts a very alright sort:clap:

dungeon

I presume it will be around 2am or so-on in Boston so should be a bit better than Vegas times.

Worth listening to off the ball to listen to him*. He’s a fucking crazy horse loco motherfucker.

It is necessary to skip the fuckwits trying to copy their predecessors. It’s starting to get really fucking annoying how matey they think they should be.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 814301, member: 53”]Worth listening to off the ball to listen to him*. He’s a fucking crazy horse loco motherfucker.

It is necessary to skip the fuckwits trying to copy their predecessors. It’s starting to get really fucking annoying how matey they think they should be.[/quote]

Presume they’ll stick that up on a podcast? Missed it through a prior dinner arrangement.