Official TFK UFC Thread

Signing in obviously as one of the original MMA fans around here with Baloobas(where is he I miss him!)

OUT - he sounds like a simpleton.

Pendred forever.

In
His interviews are good and he appreciates the dole and what it can do for people. Sound.

Wrestling is more credible than this sham.

Not a sport.

I’ll kick your fucking head in.

Signing in. I fucking love this guy. His interview on the Late Late was gas. Actually every interview with him is gas. A credit to Inchicore, or wherever the fuck he’s from.

This fucking idiot sounds like he’s in tallafornia

McGregor is banging on a bit, the dole joke thing is a bit old at this stage, he needs some new material to draw a few laughs to be fair.
hope he wins next week for his own sake after all his talk, he should do though.
Pendred, posh south Dublin boy, the polar opposite of McGregor.

[quote=“Sam Swarek, post: 815959, member: 2293”]McGregor is banging on a bit, the dole joke thing is a bit old at this stage, he needs some new material to draw a few laughs to be fair.
hope he wins next week for his own sake after all his talk, he should do though.
Pendred, posh south Dublin boy, the polar opposite of McGregor.[/quote]
He’s a fighter, not a comedian you horrible cunt.

Hes playing the comedy card quiet a bit, maybe he should stick to the fighting you equally horrible cunt.

Welcome aboard, buddy.

Thank you, I will endeavour to be as bitter and as negative as possible towards those more successful and better looking than I while on this forum, especially if they are Irish.

This lad’s fight is starting shortly.

http://www.coolsport.tv/stream10.html

I’ve never watched this before so I don’t really understand the rules but McGregor seems to be well on top of his opponent. His shorts are ridiculously short.

This is incredibly gay.

And now McGregor’s trainer has just told him “you look beautiful”.

This is incredibly gay.

And now McGregor’s trainer has just told him “you look beautiful”.

McGregor appears to be trying to rape his opponent. This has now been going on for a number of minutes.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 814444, member: 183”]Wrestling is more credible than this sham.
[/quote]
:clap: I didnt see a Sheamus fan club thread being setup for the former 3 time world champion.

Wrestling is infinitely more credible than this farce.

Conor McGregor is no Sheamus.

Fuckin waitin on Mc Gregor by ko/tko for 1200 accum! ah fuck it a wins a win but very poor oppisition and should have finished him inside the distance.