Official TFK UFC Thread

Try streams arena eu for a stream.

1 Like

In 1992 my family won a holiday to Kinsale, which we took in 1993, from the TV quiz show Where In The World. After finishing our stay in Kinsale we went for a jaunt around Kerry, and drove back to Dublin, where we arrived back at circa 3am one summer night. It was the night of the third and deciding test between New Zealand and the British Loins. Despite me considering rugby to be a joke activity prior to this, I stayed up to watch it live. Watching that night as a 13 year old imbued a love of the British Loins that has never left me.

Perhaps I will never grow to love Conor McGregor. But it’s the middle of the night, and circumstances find me awake, and aware. I’m curious.

Let’s see what happens.

http://www.streamsarena.eu/streams/stream1.html

The oles ring out. But where is the fields? Ive no interest in ufc and think its a fix (what do forumites who follow it think on that?) but its must watch tv. Its also 8.30pm and ive a burger and pint in front of me at a bar, so im not exactly going the extra mile here staying up for it.

Pint and a burger regardless of the time or place, you’re doing okay pal.

I’m in. Many thanks Steve and Turenne.

2 Likes

Two lads I wouldn’t want to piss off under any circumstances.

Two gentlemen out of the octagon :grin:

Jesus that backhander would have knocked most people into next week. Tough fucker.

Shit fight though so far in fairness.

There isn’t a mark on either of these two cunts, bullshit - hipster fans will probably say different but very poor undercard for me.

Listen pal, you’ve said already you don’t know much about MMA, so why are you throwing shade so definitively?

1 Like

Shocking fight.

1 Like

I know what entertainment is pal, and these two fucking slugs aren’t producing it.

the dub will lose

Jesus, are all these fuckers Born Again cunts?

Brazil super religious country breh. Not born again.

Not Muslim, no issue pal.

They’re taking their sweet time here. Dessert menu please barkeep.

Great bit of DMX there, you’d fight listening to a bit of that.

2 Likes