Official TFK UFC Thread

Your Garda mate is a pc plod who gets his information from the Sunday World and drinks in McGowans. While there he tries to enjoy with the birds but he has an inability to because they are trained in Templemore to rid themselves of humour and craic and look at everyone like a potential problem. In a word heā€™s a cunt.

It seems he also reads red tops and then passes the information off as if heā€™s connected with the national bureau of criminal investigation. He is a spoofer and you lap it up. In the words of @HBV you probably suck his cockā€¦ Youā€™re better than that Glas, You deal with many spoofers and Walter Mitty characters here, surely you can spot them?

Pc Plod isnā€™t even intelligent enough to remember the name heā€™s read in the paper or overheard in the canteen, he just thinks the only known boxer in Ireland must be the one connected to the gangster menā€¦Eh that Lee fellaā€¦

Christ Id say PC Plod and @Mac would make a great roaster double act. He probably cooks steak in an oven with tin foil like that @anon7035031 fella. Bring him here the prick and weā€™ll set @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Tassotti on him.

6 Likes

I hate the way some micks drink themselves into the gutter before passing out and having their cracks majorly opened in the park in what must have seemed a sporting event for the attacker.

Thereā€™s nothing more sterile than some barman asking; what can I get you Sir?

Or some bint saying ā€œthis ā€˜Gentlemanā€™ was firstā€ when in a queue at the corner shop.

You must have zero confidence to be taken in with that shit. Be careful in Ennis next week.

1 Like

Jesus but I love when EG is in this form :clap:

1 Like

#nosebagventing

2 Likes

Quality tirade as usual EB. Gas that you quote my post and miss most of it though. Including that I think my mate is confused. Iā€™m not saying where he says his info came from I donā€™t want to lend it credence. Heā€™s not based in Dublin either. Relax hun.

1 Like

Sheamus defended his world title last night. Great weekend for Irish fake fight fans

2 Likes

Is he up for SPOTY?

2 Likes

Do ufc fighters wear crotch guards. If they do they must be pretty snug to wear under a pair of regulation boxer shorts?

Be a brave man to go into one of those rings without the junk secured.

If they want to watch one side take a fall they can also go and watch Cork.

Say what you like about him, and the game, but the guy gives a great post fight press conference

https://youtu.be/JjXHai7M7oU?t=33m11s

Thing is, this has already died down.

Will be chip paper soon enough.

1 Like

Really. Same as usual. Iā€™m great, the UFC is great, all of ireland is great, iā€™ll knock out the next cunt.

Same old.

3 Likes

:grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zdh5kpO9EM

Confession, I know a guy in this video :grin:

Good fuck.

In fairness not alot wrong with that. Is it much different to World Cups or the rugby games or whatever.

Thats just having a laugh in fairness.

:laughing: