Official TFK UFC Thread

No worries, friend. See my earlier interaction with WYT for my thoughts on that one. McGregor’s striking power is actually his biggest weapon imho and it’s what has won him most of his fights. I think Lawler would be too big, strong and ignorant for him but I thought peanut head Aldo would beat him too so what do I know.

Fuck all by the sounds of it

Touche.

#burn

Conference at 9pm Irish time - Diaz can talk as much smack as Conor…

The fight itself is a bigger risk than most think. Diaz has a very unorthodox style. People think he just throws pitter/patter strikes but he has beaten up some really good fighters. it’s at 170lbs also which is a first for Conor so who knows how that will effect him. Conor should beat him if he uses leg kicks and keeps his back off the cage. He will be a lot faster than Diaz also…

whats Conor like on the ground?

Judging by previous fights, not too smart.

2 Likes

Shite enough conference.

Did anyone ask McGregor about the Kinahan gang?

1 Like

These lads actually look after themselves ongoing. I know a guy working full time with them on S&C as a consultant.they are different, generally, to boxers. Hence they are often ready and prepared tofall in.

Woolie has called this one for McGregor, that’s enough for me

2 Likes

Congrats on bayan. That’s a great thing to own or be part of.
Beautiful horse.

1 Like

Perhaps he said the first Irishman who isn’t a dick, but they chopped it.

How dare you say that about our Chairman.

Of course McIlpube has also been on the cover, but he’s not Irish.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words Flatty.

We’ve had a wonderful couple of years with him and without him, I would never have met @ciarancareyshurlingarmy.

If he does nothing else, I’ll always have those 10 minutes

3 Likes

I hope he gets back.
He’s a rare thing to be part of.

What you on about now dumbass?

SI Video Doc following McGregor around Dublin in lead up to the RDA fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT_Ppo0EX7o