Official TFK UFC Thread

That is just hilarious. :laughing:

1 Like

There was an awful lot of Man love for konnor from some respected posters at the start of this thread.

I read the first 13 posts and didnā€™t see one respected poster there.

McGregorā€™s alright, appears to be playing the game, and whatever way its going, or gone, heā€™s made a few bob and lived the dream. Good luck to him. The sport however is weird, the fans are gobshites, and the journalists are fanboys.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more.

If I knew thenā€¦

1 Like

If you knew what, what time the fight is at?

Pervert

Ariel is not a fanboy

Well I wouldnt call cunts who wear them perverts, but fair enough if you think they are.

The mermaid?

Lads who detest UFC canā€™t wait to post about it every chance they get it seems.

1 Like

Just like lads who hate rugby football, Bruce Springsteen and Star Wars, etc.

4 Likes

If no one posted about the things they hated then there would be no TFK

3 Likes

:joy:

What an attack on @bandageā€¦

Indeed, you hockey loving cunt.

Iā€™d never seen it till this Olympics, pal. The only part I really loved was when the west Brits were beaten. That was ace.

Guys, Iā€™m a measured poster and sometimes mention activities worthy of ridicule. Itā€™s not that I canā€™t wait to post about them. Surely this is acceptable. Is it? Was this even an attack on me? Iā€™ll be astounded if it was.

cc @croppy_boy

1 Like

No pal, whereas youā€™re guilty of it on occasion (e.g. trying to spoil Star Wars by posting spoilers) youā€™re not the worst offender and it certainly was not an attack on you.

It was more of a comment on the trends on this forum in general, as opposed to singling anyone out, as @ChocolateMice has done to you :eek:

1 Like