Official TFK UFC Thread

I was thinking Dillashaw by decision myself, Cejudo is an Olympic gold medal wrestler but Dillashaw would be a far crisper boxer and has decent enough wrestling to make sure he doesn’t get mauled, Dillashaw will go in with a stone in weight advantage too!

1 Like

Dillashaw is in trouble in this one. Cejudo has been only taking down once in his mma career. Dillashaw 5 times. Dillashaw will throw more, reckon cejudo takes him down at will. Good odds there. But can’t bet on a lad who is 5foot 2. Reckon dillashaw by decision.

1 Like

This in the other hand is a pussy fest

Did Dillashaw struggle with the weight cut? It’ll impact his stamina against such a formidable wrestler.*

*Or so I’m told.

1 Like

Won’t open

After a dubious start, Cerrone has schooled Hernandez. He’ll need something special to keep his nose intact through the 2nd.

Stunning from Cerrone. Ref stops it in the 2nd.

We’re up next here.

Ostovich has a fine pair of lungs.

images%20(7)

A post for Chuck’s, even though from what I have seen (not a lot admittedly) this card has been a non event.

Yeah fairly average. Cowboy the most impressive so far.

And it’s on to another Cowboy now, Greg Hardy highly fancied to dispatch his opponent in the 1st.

NFL players could rule the world if they actually knew their worth. Imagine someone like a young Julius Peppers, Calais Campbell etc in the ring. Who the fuck would stop them in a brawler sport like this?

Not going the girlfriend beaters way so far

By far and a way the better athlete though, different gravy

You’ve just name checked 2 guys that have earned well over $100m from football. I think you need a certain psychotic element to be an MMA fighter. More so than an NFL DE.

The hot one i put up a pic of earlier is actually a DV “survivor”. Incredible faux pas putting Hardy on a card with her.

scenes!

Hardy disqualified in round 2 for an illegal knee. Barely hit the other lad. Could’ve killed him if it did.

If Hardy didn’t do what he did to his girlfriend he would be in the same wheelhouse as Campbell for earnings, Peppers was always on (earned) big money contracts

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

2 Likes

Absolute beat down