OIUTF or Hold the line

• OIUTF
  • Hold the line

0 voters

This is straight forward enough lads. Which camp are ye in?

I think OIUTF might be a bit reckless, but the phased hold the line is too cautious as it’s currently formulated. This poll lacks nuance.

2 Likes

‘Let them eat cake’? Perfect for FG maybe.

Very fancy pie chart kid

We need phased reopening but we are two weeks behind where we should be. Last weekend was the time to start opening things up.

1 Like

Lads seething , ye will all be good boys now and sit tight . Ye got the program, deal with it , accept it . Phase by phase this will happen . Thank god we have proper ministers to make decisions.

They killed the vulnerable people they should have been protecting.

Yet they decimated the education, careers and livelihoods of younger people by needlessly locking them up for months under the guise of protection.

You protected the wrong demographic, gimps.

They got it completely arseways.

Varadkar, Harris and Holohan should be arrested by that specky orange bastard that leads the guards.

Open it up ta fuck.

16 Likes

1 Like

Lovin the pie chart colour scheme

What about all the other vulnerable who survived?

What is OIUTF?

Open it up ta fuck

1 Like

Open it up to fuck

There’s no need to open pubs for another while, and there’s no need to be having big championship matches for another month or so till we see how it’s going. People that can should continue working from home, and the elderly and vulnerable should continue to be very cautious. But other than that open it up ta fuck.
If I have to explain to another guard why I had the cheek to leave my house I’m going up joining Gemma

4 Likes

I’ve never been prouder of you, mate.

A cloak descended on me and I posted that as YOU.

I became @Horsebox.

1 Like

The leader of the CIDTF brigade really has changed his tune I see.

I think LIDTF is the preferred nomenclature, mate.

Hauld off for another few weeks and see how other OIUTF guinea-pig countries get on is the sensible ploy being played here.

The year is a write-off anyways, so another month or two on three-fiddy a week and doing the odd virtual 10K for charity with some e-runners on Internet hurling forums isn’t all that bad an existence really.

UFC is on tonight in Jacksonville, the trainers wearing a face mask , laughable all for tv .