OMG - it's OMG.ie!

thefreekick.com is delighted to announce the launch of our new sister website, OMG.ie!

OMG.ie will bring you all the latest vacuous, inane celeb gossip, glitz and glam, lifted straight from other vacuous, inane, and, dare we say it, shite websites.

If you love goss about rugby WAGs, bland Twitter messages from rugby players, Twitter reactions to bland Twitter messages from rugby players, viral videos of drunken oafs singing Ireland’s Call, viral videos of wedding video messages from sports pundits, or hilarious lists of things about what it means to be Irish (all mentioning Barry’s Tea), then OMG,ie is the place for you!

Even though we’re exactly the same as every other inane clickbait social media viralcringecuntfest, we aim to be a little bit different.

So stand by for OMG.ie!

The cake that Ian Madigan’s girlfriend’s MADe for him is the cutest thing you’ll see today!

OMG! Look at this! Can Ireland rugby hero Ian Madigan’s life get any better? Here at OMG.ie, we think it can! And here’s the proof! Mads played so well in Saturday’s match at Murrayfield, that his girlfriend Anna Kirwan baked him a cake to celebrate! After making the whole nation go completely MAD (get it) on Saturday, this is just the icing on the cake as far as our Six Nations hero is concerned! Let’s just hope that unlike his last minute penalty attempt, he doesn’t choke on it!

https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11049394_1614606335440009_202724117_n.jpg

Yer man at Joe will be seething he didnt come up with this.

The site will be a sure fire winner if we get enough needy articles of Brits validating our sporting games on social media

unreal.org

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1112109, member: 183”]thefreekick.com is delighted to announce the launch of our new sister website, OMG.ie!

OMG.ie will bring you all the latest vacuous, inane celeb gossip, glitz and glam, lifted straight from other vacuous, inane, and, dare we say it, shite websites.

If you love goss about rugby WAGs, bland Twitter messages from rugby players, Twitter reactions to bland Twitter messages from rugby players, viral videos of drunken oafs singing Ireland’s Call, viral videos of wedding video messages from sports pundits, or hilarious lists of things about what it means to be Irish (all mentioning Barry’s Tea), then OMG,ie is the place for you!

Even though we’re exactly the same as every other inane clickbait social media viralcringecuntfest, we aim to be a little bit different.

So stand by for OMG.ie!

The cake that Ian Madigan’s girlfriend’s MADe for him is the cutest thing you’ll see today!

OMG! Look at this! Can Ireland rugby hero Ian Madigan’s life get any better? Here at OMG.ie, we think it can! And here’s the proof! Mads played so well in Saturday’s match at Murrayfield, that his girlfriend Anna Kirwan baked him a cake to celebrate! After making the whole nation go completely MAD (get it) on Saturday, this is just the icing on the cake as far as our Six Nations hero is concerned! Let’s just hope that unlike his last minute penalty attempt, he doesn’t choke on it!

https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11049394_1614606335440009_202724117_n.jpg[/QUOTE]
That cake reminds me of a thalidomide victim.

Here’s one
http://balls.ie/rugby/the-british-media-reaction-to-ireland-winning-the-six-nations/

i think we need FFS.ie to counter all this celeb nonsense going around

“Yvonne and ronan finalise their divorce, read nothing about it on FFS.ie”

1 Like

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1112192, member: 179”]i think we need FFS.ie to counter all this celeb nonsense going around

Surely you mean ForFFS.ie?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t mind these but these Twitter reaction things are always filled with the worst inanity.

Take this. Yes, I really needed to know that Eon Cadogan thought something so mind-numbingly dull as the following. Thank you so much, Joe. For FFS.

http://www.joe.ie/sport/the-best-twitter-reaction-to-irelands-fantastic-win-over-scotland/489098

Eoin Cadogan @cads3
O Brien and O Mahony have set the tempo all day.Exceptional .#IREvSCO

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1112198, member: 183”]I wouldn’t mind these but these Twitter reaction things are always filled with the worst inanity.

Take this. Yes, I really needed to know that Eon Cadogan thought something so mind-numbingly dull as the following. Thank you so much, Joe. For FFS.

http://www.joe.ie/sport/the-best-twitter-reaction-to-irelands-fantastic-win-over-scotland/489098

Eoin Cadogan @cads3
O Brien and O Mahony have set the tempo all day.Exceptional .#IREvSCO[/QUOTE]

Cyber doff of the cap to you, Sidney.

[B]OMG.ie!

Twitter reacts to Henry Shefflin’s retirement

By Joe Player
[/B]
Twitter was almost broken under the weight of tributes to Kilkenny hurling legend Henry Shefflin today after he announced his retirement from the game.

The greatest hurler of all-time finally brought the curtain down on his career after winning his tenth All-Ireland medal with Kilkenny last week when they beat Kilmallock in front of 82,000 people.

Stars from across the Irish sporting scene tweeted their appreciation, as did the likes of Miriam O’Callaghan, Bressie and long forgotten Kilkenny band My Little Funhouse.

Brian O’Driscoll @bodnorthside
Congrats to Henry Shefflin on a magnificent career, enjoy your retirement. #legend

Eamon Dunphy @nqisacreep
Henry Shefflin is the greatest sportsperson I’ve ever seen, bar none. He summed up the Ireland where honesty, hard work and talent is valued, the real Ireland. A very happy retirement.

Jason McAteer @youcanhaveitall
Henry Shefflin was the best Gaelic football player I’ve seen. Enjoy your retirement. #greatplayer

Niall Quinn @qsatofficial
A real privilege to see Henry Shefflin play. Enjiy your retirement #legend

Eoin Cadogan @cads3
What a pivalige to play against Henry Shefflin. He’ll always be King Henry. #alltimegreat

Canice Picklington @kkhurlingman
Enjoy your retirement, King Henry! 16 years of happy memories. The greatest! #enjoy #your #retirement

Aaron Kernan @AaronKernan
I still treasure the memory of driving 150 miles to see King Henry train before the 2010 All-Ireland. My all-time favourite GAA memory. #LongLiveKingHenry

Colm Cooper @aibambassador
Congratulations to Henry Shefflin on an amazing career and thanks for the memories. On a personal level delighted as means I’m the greatest GAA legend still playing! #onlyjoking

Cian Healy @goingintochurch
Yeah deadly. Finger bang. Shefflin. Cool. Where’s my cake? #cool

Ruby Walsh @myfatherrodehermother
Henry Shefflin, you were a legend, will be missed! Happy retiremnt! #whatahurler

Marty Morrissey @bettyboop
Enjoy the retirement, King Henry. There won’t be a cow milked in Kilkenny in your honour tomorrow! #hero

Brian Carthy @youdhavetosay
A sad day for Gaels all over Ireland. Henry Shefflin, we will never see your like again. #slanagusbeannacht

Tommy Walsh @tommyboywelsh
Henry’s a legend. Sad day for us all in Kilkenny but enjoy your retirement. #theking

Miriam O’Callaghan @ipopemoutgood
Sad to hear Henry Shefflin has retired. A great hurler. #enjoyyourretirement.

Niall Breslin @bressieofficial
Sad we won’t get to see Henry Shefflin play again. Just thinking about is making me depressed #cutswrist

My Little Funhouse @mybloodyvalentine
G’wan King Henry! Enjoy the retiremnt. An absolute legend! #hewonit10times

1 Like

Has Niall Harbison weighed in with an epic take yet?

Ah lovely

:clap: :smiley: :pint:

Sid I hope you secured the domain OMG.ie before starting this

I’ve registered Clickbait.ie.

http://donewithclickbait.appspot.com/#/2016/3/11

The fucking times is at it now. The world is fucked