⚖️ On a scale of 1 to 10

been walking round town all afternoon, seriously betty swollox

Stuck in the van all evening… a squeaky 6.

Reached a high of 6.5 after getting drenched by a shower on the 18th hole earlier on. Back to a steady 1.5 now

7.5 - rising

I’m a cool 2.5 myself in the shop with the air con but looking at some of the lads coming in today definitely fellas squirming at 8-9 :blink:

Funnily enough I find the looser style boxer short gets much wetter than the brief style boxer on a day like today. It could be to do with the material.

And without sounding too confident i’m wearing jeans!!! a quick change of wear will be required upon finishing work at 5!

:clap: Welcome to club kooooool!

I went up to 4 during the Murray match but came back down when I realised the jammy Spaniard was gonna keep clipping the outside of lines and Muzza was going home.

In Jeans today, at a 6.5 I’d say.

I went up to a 7 this afternoon. Probably only down to a 5 at the moment.

I was a good 8 on Sunday, walking to the stadium from Douglas and back in jeans.
It was a sticky day.

The coolness when you change into new jocks after enduring a high number is a wonderful feeling.

I’ve had to remove my underpants as they’ve been getting more and more drenched with sweat as the night has wore on to the point that they were saturated when i eventually gave in. Foolishly i’ve had the heating on all day.

:lol:

ah superb banter :pint:

What sort of soft townie cunt turns on the heating in Spetember? Truly disturbing turn of events here.

The month doesn’t really matter, when it’s cold the heating comes on.

Well said Flano. Something kind of similar are clowns going around in flip flops, shorts and t-shirts when it’s absolutely pissing rain just because it’s summer or whatever.

Soft cunt.