⚖️ On a scale of 1 to 10

Any chance you’ll say a few prayers for us mate?

No, pal. I will be shouting for Tipp all the way after what them cunts in College Court* did to that dog the other day

*or whereever it was

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 781407, member: 1137”]No, pal. I will be shouting for Tipp all the way after what them cunts in College Court* did to that dog the other day

*or whereever it was[/quote]

Has it been established that they were from Limerick? I only flicked through that story, the college should really name and shame the cunts involved!

Nothing was proven in that story. Who’s the say the busy old bitch wasn’t making up the story to bash the students?

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 781407, member: 1137”]No, pal. I will be shouting for Tipp all the way after what them cunts in College Court* did to that dog the other day

*or whereever it was[/quote]

It was two lads from Tipperary and a lad from Cork that were involved in that alleged incident

As an veteran of college court and the victim of persecution by members of the residents association, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the whole thing was a fabrication or at least a gross exaggeration of what happened.

That’s disgraceful… Typical of that lot. The big three, tipping hats, the glory of it… Was the poor dog a Limerick native?

I believe the dog was born in Limerick but his mother was from Clare.

I am mystified by people who live in college court as full time residents.

The houses there sell for a reasonable premium versus other gaffs in Limerick so you could easily sell up and move out. Not like there is a shortage of houses elsewhere on the city.

Looks like we nailed this one Bandage[/USER]. While [USER=1517]carryharry[/USER] & [USER=1137]chewy louie were off setting Facebook pages demanding the students were expelled from UL and sentenced to life prison, our skeptical view on things looks once again to have paid dividends.

The editor of the Limerick Leader claims to be in possession of a letter written by one of the students who was present during the incident. It confirms that the incident happened but strongly disputes the circumstances as outlined in the original letter to the paper (which was unverified and from somebody who was passing on second hand information)

[quote=“The Runt, post: 782259, member: 181”]Looks like we nailed this one Bandage[/USER]. While [USER=1517]carryharry[/USER] & [USER=1137]chewy louie were off setting Facebook pages demanding the students were expelled from UL and sentenced to life prison, our skeptical view on things looks once again to have paid dividends.

The editor of the Limerick Leader claims to be in possession of a letter written by one of the students who was present during the incident. It confirms that the incident happened but strongly disputes the circumstances as outlined in the original letter to the paper (which was unverified and from somebody who was passing on second hand information)[/quote]

:clap:

Nothing is ever as it seems

I can’t speak for chewy louie but i can’t set facebook.

Fuck me its hot. My underpants are uncomfortably moist from sweat. A 9/10 on the sweat index :eek:

My undies aren’t too bad but my shirt is awful moist. Yuck.

Im not too bad, suppose it is one of the advantages of sitting close to an air conditioner. thank fuck I dont have to go to any meetings today.

12, at least.

I sat out on the step there for 15 minutes while having a coffee and the print of my arse was left on it such was the amount of moisture in my nether region.

9.5/10

Cutting lawns etc at home today…lovely breeze…no hangover…happy out

Sent from htc desire hd

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 798870, member: 1796”]12, at least.

I sat out on the step there for 15 minutes while having a coffee and the print of my arse was left on it such was the amount of moisture in my nether region.[/quote]
You sure you’re not back on the Horse? :eek:

[quote=“Faldo, post: 798874, member: 1520”]Cutting lawns etc at home today…lovely breeze…no hangover…happy out

Sent from htc desire hd[/quote]

Where in Galway you from pal? Know any Giblins?